White Supremacist Stabs 3 on Portland Train

I condemn this attack.

Three guys confront one guy on a rant, so a show of force to stop someone from excersising their first amendment, which is intimidation, turned into conflict?

Unless he's being violent the threat of a 3 on 1 fight isn't needed and probably escalated things

I'm OK with him getting the death penalty.

though it is from the washington post so I regret giving them a click.

Watch Liberals be more upset about this than a Muslim terror cell killing 22 people at an Ariana Grande concert including an 8 year old girl.
The twist here is that it was in liberal Portland where White Supremacists are running around. Liberals exposed!

“just Challenged Ben Ferencz (Last Living Nuremberg Persecutor) to a Debate in the Hague with Putin as our judge. I will defend the Nazis and he will defend the AshkeNAZIs.”

Lol. So he probably killed 2 white guys(I could be wrong) and the muslims are unhurt.

I think the WR should have balanced coverage of this stabbing. Let's hear from somebody on the attacker's side. Always best to give equal time to both sides of the story.

Where is this guy described as a "White Supremacist"?

I think the WR should have balanced coverage of this stabbing. Let's hear from somebody on the attacker's side. Always best to give equal time to both sides of the story.

#NotAllWhiteSupremacists

#YouAin'tNoWhiteSupremacistBro

That's crazy. Hopefully this pos never gets out of prison. Racial tension is obviously rising and shit like this seems to be happening more and more. I hope things can turn around but I really don't see it happening at this point.

Where is this guy described as a "White Supremacist"?
Sam_Hyde.jpg

portland28n-2-web.jpg

ask luger
or any of the stormfront hitler youth

Back