White Supremacist Rally, v5: White supremacism STILL unpopular! Who'd have guessed?

Lol, get yourself together man!

TdwZZjx.jpg

If you watch that video and feel no compassion then you really are a Fake. Ass. Christian.
Sorry man, but that's fake crying for the camera. And if not, they seriously need to pull themselves together.

The only people I see throwing hands at 20 seconds are the Antifa. Did they get pushed, or shoved, or provoked otherwise? Perhaps so, but the first punches that I see are from the Antifa.

You can't tell who threw the first punch. But, the nazis were aggressively moving forward into the counter protestors. I don't know how you can blame that on AntiFa.

It's sad that people genuinely feel afraid, but I felt nothing when hysterical people were crying and freaking out last November, and those tears still have no effect.

Could all this confusion be because some people think Trump was speaking directly about the Dodge Charger attack, while others think he was speaking about the event as a whole?

It would be egregious for Trump to have said the car attack was two-sided, and it would be equally egregious to take issue with Trump condemning both sides for being violent when there were clearly two sides being violent.

That's my working theory.

It's sad that people genuinely feel afraid, but I felt nothing when hysterical people were crying and freaking out last November, and those tears still have no effect.
They're still crying. Now all of a sudden Robert E Lee on his horse has been holding them down as a people and holding back the country.

Jesus Christ, this nation is going to be burnt to ashes before anyone is happy.

One group just hates. Another group hates those who hate. A third group hates that the one hateful group hates the other hateful group. A fourth group seeks to gain by hating one of the aforementioned groups. A fifth group seeks to gain by hating on the one group already seeking to gain off of the others.

Nearly everyone involved who has picked a side to fight for them is sick. But at the very least I'd expect our American president to denounce racists when addressing the issue.

So much of college education for the past 10 years has focused on race. Can you go a day in 4 years of sociology class without mentioning racism? I doubt it. Racism is an emotionally charged subject, and the effect of this fixation is a great divide between those who went to college and those who have not. People who did not go to college do not have the same reaction to racism because it just isn't as big of a deal off campus as it is on campus. Those who aren't offended get major lols from seeing educated folks freak out. Trump is trolling the left to the delight of the right.

Sorry man, but that's fake crying for the camera. And if not, they seriously need to pull themselves together.
Did you watch the video? And you thought that was fake emotion?

Why am I surprised? You also believe Alex Jones that Sandy Hook was a psyop, right?

I know you try to be a good guy, and we are all only human, but you really do suck a bag of dicks sometimes.
So much of college education for the past 10 years has focused on race. Can you go a day in 4 years of sociology class without mentioning racism? I doubt it. Racism is an emotionally charged subject, and the effect of this fixation is a great divide between those who went to college and those who have not. People who did not go to college do not have the same reaction to racism because it just isn't as big of a deal off campus as it is on campus. Those who aren't offended get major lols from seeing educated folks freak out. Trump is trolling the left to the delight of the right.
So Trump is cool because he "gets" that racism is funny, while informed people (including some black people trying to raise kids in this country...) are dorks for knowing racism isn't funny.

My lord, what a fucking state we are in.

Last edited:
The president condemned bigotry, racism, and hate. Somehow this is controversial for not mentioning muh KKK, muh david duke, ect. He calls out both sides for their violence and this too is somehow controversial. I mean, jesus fucking christ, just listen to what the guy said! WHERE IS THE CONTROVERSY?

No.

It's a childish request. If I wanted you to know me personally, I would reach out to you personally. You just don't like the idea that I can be a conservative and still think your positions are flawed. So, your last line of defense is to ask someone on an internet forum to undermine the very thing that being on an internet forum exists to allow.

It's pathetic.

You truly have nothing intelligent to bring so you're going to try and leverage the anonymity of an anonymous forum as an attack on personal credibility because you can't challenge me on ideas.

Just validates my position that you're beneath me.

First of all, this isn't about my position vs your position on any issue. This isn't in defense, this is calling you out on what I perceive as bullshit. If you did hold a position as a republican doesn't matter, the fact is YOU brought it up. I don't know if you think it somehow makes your opinions or what but it does not. Whether you're talking to a centrist, a leftist, or someone on the right. The statement is pathetic.

I don't even want to challenge you on anything in this thread because I haven't given a shit about what you post other than your superiority complex.

And you finished it off saying I am beneath you. Seriously dude, put your fucking ego in check. You're just an average joe and aren't shit.

Did you watch the video? And you thought that was fake emotion?

Why am I surprised? You also believe Alex Jones that Sandy Hook was a psyop, right?

I know you try to be a good guy, and we are all only human, but you really do suck a bag of dicks sometimes.
Being a man and crying at anything other than a funeral is disgusting.

edit: maybe your daughter's wedding as well but I gotta discuss with the boyzzzzz

Why should he dox himself to prove something to you? Do you have a solution that doesn't involve demanding he expose himself to crazy assholes?

Because he brought it up. If you don't bring up shit in trying to prove you come from a position of authority (which even if he did he isn't) people wouldn't question it.

Back