White Supremacist Rally, v5: White supremacism STILL unpopular! Who'd have guessed?

Scary shit dude. I'd like to think my response would be the same. Wouldn't want that on my conscience nor would I want the legal hassles that would ensue to some degree or another.

I'm a big fan of walking away from violence. But I'm also a fan of people being able to meet physical force in kind. So while I wouldn't get violent with these counter-dbags in this scenario, I'm not going to fault someone who does. Provided they use only enough force to get through. If they immediately escalate into beating someone to death then that's another problem. A punch in the face though is all good in my book. :D

To be clear as azure sky of deepest summer, fuck the nazi's and kkk dicks. I support rights and freedom to exercise them so fuck anyone trying to get in the way of that. And if someone doesn't understand that it's the most unpopular speech that needs stood up for then they're stupid. Not saying that's you. :cool:

i looked at it as proving my responsibility as a gun owner. that i'm not just out to shoot someone.

now if fucking pussy liberal california would just let me have a conceal carry permit

haha

If you & the MSM try to pivot and start telling us that #antifa are good guys, not complete pieces of shit, by focusing on anecdote and outliers, then I'll start making threads supporting Trump.

Wish for the assassination of the President; tear down Founding Fathers; lionize #antifa (rather than the Lightfoot Militia).

FFS, do you people know how to take a win? Are you determined to destroy your moral authority this week?

I would like this post if I could.

i looked at it as proving my responsibility as a gun owner. that i'm not just out to shoot someone.

now if fucking pussy liberal california would just let me have a conceal carry permit

haha

Kudos for that. Some folks just don't understand.

Good luck in Cali. Same boat here in Hawaii, except nowhere in the state will they issue a permit to average Joe.

It doesn't seem like the point is sinking in because you're repeating your same strange error. People can protest racist policing and also separately work to strengthen their own family. Those are entirely different goals and it makes no sense to expect one demonstration or hashtag to cover every significant issue in life.

I understand what you are saying. I am arguing that BLM neither effectively protests corrupt policing nor cares about troubled black communities. Like many race hustlers, they are only interested in grabbing headlines.

If they rocked up to the "Unite the Right" rally they haven't got much of an excuse. They can hardly not have known that it was organised and run by white nationalists.

DCfZtOrXkAANJi6.jpg:large

Ignorance is an excuse.

It's impossible to know if every single person who showed up to protest was a white supremacist even if the protest itself was organized by white supremacists. That doesn't stand up to reason any more than it does to suggest that every counter-protester showed up to cause violence.

To suggests that this was organized by white supremacists and that many attended is one thing, that's true, but to suggest that you know that everyone attended is a white supremacist doesn't make sense considering many people caught wind of this and went over there, some to protest the actual event. Are you saying some people couldn't have gone just to watch? That people couldn't have gone because they don't want the statue removed? It's illogical to make that statement.

This entire time people have been taking sides, as if you can't condemn both groups, and have spoken in absolutes, as if we can know everyone's thoughts and motives.

No.

It's a childish request. If I wanted you to know me personally, I would reach out to you personally. You just don't like the idea that I can be a conservative and still think your positions are flawed. So, your last line of defense is to ask someone on an internet forum to undermine the very thing that being on an internet forum exists to allow.

It's pathetic.

You truly have nothing intelligent to bring so you're going to try and leverage the anonymity of an anonymous forum as an attack on personal credibility because you can't challenge me on ideas.

Just validates my position that you're beneath me.

Here is a group of people that claim to be part of Unite the Right, who claim they were at the rally, and who claim they're not white nationalists. They also seem to have kidnapped a token black guy.

I assume I'll be branded a Nazi for this, but whether you believe these guys or not, I don't see a reason not to believe some people may have attended the rally for reasons other than racism, especially since we're so sure people on the Left attended for noble reasons.

I watched this video and you know what? These guys are fuckin' idiots...

What the fuck did these people expect by joining a who's who's of racists groups??? Yes ok they were there to "defend" the right of the racists cunts' rights to be racist. Great job! But this was going to a shit show no matter what. Both sides brought weapons and were ready to fight and these bozos expected to calm things down by being nice and respectful to every group? Cops decided to let the retards duke it out and this guys got caught in the middle. Regardless of whether these guys are racists or not they've aligned themselves with a cause made up of mostly racist organization. It doesn't look good no matter how many black members they bring along...

Ignorance is an excuse.

It's impossible to know if every single person who showed up to protest was a white supremacist even if the protest itself was organized by white supremacists. That doesn't stand up to reason any more than it does to suggest that every counter-protester showed up to cause violence.

To suggests that this was organized by white supremacists and that many attended is one thing, that's true, but to suggest that you know that everyone attended is a white supremacist doesn't make sense considering many people caught wind of this and went over there, some to protest the actual event. Are you saying some people couldn't have gone just to watch? That people couldn't have gone because they don't want the statue removed? It's illogical to make that statement.

This entire time people have been taking sides, as if you can't condemn both groups, and have spoken in absolutes, as if we can know everyone's thoughts and motives.

I'm not saying they are white supremacists/nationalists, I'm saying there's no excuse for not realising what it was. Wilful ignorance is not an excuse. It's not like the white nationalists, KKK and nazis were being shy about who they were. If you join in with them in an event they organised, that's on you.

you're original point, which shouldn't have to repeat a 3rd time, is that people approve of of thuggery and violence as long as its against the right. this wont be gone over again, you're either wrong or completely lacking in integrity. its done.

That was not my point. This is what I posted to the OP (which, again, was a defense of Antifa having defended people from unprovoked Neo-Nazi attacks, now merged with this thread):

"Just come out and say it, if you think that it's okay to violently suppress the far-right/white pride movements. There's no need to label the Antifa as heroes who merely defended themselves and the good people from an unprovoked assault. Just admit that they're your thugs, and that you're glad that they beat up the other team's thugs.

It's not going to make anyone any lesser of a man, to just be honest for once and admit to it."

You went on a tirade about me being an apologist for the alt-rights actions, even though I said, based on what I saw, that Antifa initiated the conflict by blocking the road, and then threw the first punches.

If you disagree and believe that the video is too unclear to determine who threw the first punches, that is fine. But I do not see how this makes me an "apologist". Even without the punches being thrown, Antifa clearly should not have blocked the road in the first place. Without the blocked road, there would've been no conflict.

Alt-righters would've moved to the area that they had been instructed to use, and everything would've been fine. Or alternatively, they would've taken a de-tour to go after the counter-protesters, which would've obviously put 100% of the blame on them, in such a scenario. If that had happened, then we could speak of Antifa as the heroes who saved the day.

In this scenario, I have to put the blame on the Antifa, because the alt-right had a permission to do what they were doing. I don't think the Antifa did, and if they did, then all the blame should be put on the police officers who pitted two radical groups against one another in direct physical confrontation.

I'm not saying they are white supremacists/nationalists, I'm saying there's no excuse for not realising what it was. Wilful ignorance is not an excuse. It's not like the white nationalists, KKK and nazis were being shy about who they were. If you join in with them in an event they organised, that's on you.

My entire point was that it's illogical to claim that everyone "on the right" at this rally was a white supremacist, a claim I've heard repeatedly but which I've waited several days to make because people were really emotional at the onset. It seems we agree.

That was not my point. This is what I posted to the OP (which, again, was a defense of Antifa having defended people from unprovoked Neo-Nazi attacks, now merged with this thread):

"Just come out and say it, if you think that it's okay to violently suppress the far-right/white pride movements. There's no need to label the Antifa as heroes who merely defended themselves and the good people from an unprovoked assault. Just admit that they're your thugs, and that you're glad that they beat up the other team's thugs.

It's not going to make anyone any lesser of a man, to just be honest for once and admit to it."

You went on a tirade about me being an apologist for the alt-rights actions, even though I said, based on what I saw, that Antifa initiated the conflict by blocking the road, and then threw the first punches.

If you disagree and believe that the video is too unclear to determine who threw the first punches, that is fine. But I do not see how this makes me an "apologist". Even without the punches being thrown, Antifa clearly should not have blocked the road in the first place. Without the blocked road, there would've been no conflict.

Alt-righters would've moved to the area that they had been instructed to use, and everything would've been fine. Or alternatively, they would've taken a de-tour to go after the counter-protesters, which would've obviously put 100% of the blame on them, in such a scenario. If that had happened, then we could speak of Antifa as the heroes who saved the day.

In this scenario, I have to put the blame on the Antifa, because the alt-right had a permission to do what they were doing. I don't think the Antifa did, and if they did, then all the blame should be put on the police officers who pitted two radical groups against one another in direct physical confrontation.

Horseshit.

Never happened.

to repeat: trying to shift the conversation to a point that you aren't full of shit about, and hoping i'll take the bait. or purposely misinterpret my straightforward statement, hoping i'll take the bait and defend.

i'm not.

done.

You went on a tirade about me being an apologist for the alt-rights actions

Horseshit.

Never happened.

to repeat: trying to shift the conversation to a point that you aren't full of shit about, and hoping i'll take the bait. or purposely misinterpret my straightforward statement, hoping i'll take the bait and defend.

i'm not.

done.

So you don't own up to these posts?

it was about your horseshit strawman that people support law breaking mobs and violence as long as its against the right.

its not obvious who started the violence. nor can it ever really be when 2 angry groups converge.

it just helps your argument to make the other side the guilty party and your side the victims

so you're on that same horseshit as the people you're complaining about.

You're original point, which shouldn't have to repeat a 3rd time, is that people approve of of thuggery and violence as long as its against the right. this wont be gone over again, you're either wrong or completely lacking in integrity. its done.

I acknowledged your point about the possible unclearness of the video when it comes to the first punch thrown. And I've addressed the others.

I do not see how I'm trying to shift the conversation at all. Perhaps you just do not really know how to hold one.

Can we just agree that the KKK and neo nazis are dumb white trash, and that it would be really cool if our president didn't validate their ideals?

Can we just agree that the KKK and neo nazis are dumb white trash, and that it would be really cool if our president didn't validate their ideals?

even better we should agree them and antifa are both the scum of the fucking earth and a large meteor landing on that protest in virginia would have directly benefitted civilization immensely

Last edited:
I just posted a video where the Antifa clearly throw the first punches.

"Alt-righters" also had a permit for their march. I do not know if Antifa had a permit to block the roads.
That's absolutely untrue. I just watched it.

I challenge you to watch three minutes and not be moved. This issue is REAL folks. It affects whether or not our fellow Americans can feel safe and comfortable in their own country.

Yes, Nazis, KKK, BLM, Antifa, ISIS, etc are all vile groups that use violence and terrorism and our President should condemn and do everything possible to eliminate these groups and everything they stand for.

That's absolutely untrue. I just watched it.

The only people I see throwing hands at 20 seconds are the Antifa. Did they get pushed, or shoved, or provoked otherwise? Perhaps so, but the first punches that I see are from the Antifa.

Back