White Supremacist Rally, v5: White supremacism STILL unpopular! Who'd have guessed?

Well lets observe these pics you posted "Rational Poster" mmmkkk

The first pic shows the driver braking and swerving right to avoid hitting the pedestrian after his car is attacked and the car is showing felony vandalism at this point. Also look how the street is barricaded to jump and attack people leaving the rally. There is a argument here that the driver could have been frightened and intimidated.

Second pic shows the damaged car being banged on by a protester with a mask on the right side of the vehicle, wonder whats in his backpack? Clearly hes not traveling too fast if someone can bang on his car windshield and hit the bumper with a bat. Also, some of these lgbtv people are either that ugly are wearing Halloween masks, I cant tell.

We know that seconds after the crash, protesters with helmets, masks and bats destroyed the car, making the case that the blockade was a trap set for him anyways.

Im not saying hes innocent but Antifa and the police share the blame for that womans death. Sometimes its better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6...
<18><18><18><18><18>

Can it. Bias is a two way street.

...... You aren't going to can it though, correct? Because bias is a two way street and everything?

"Obvious counterargument"? What is that? How about the obvious counterargument that Welch would have said something glowing about any Republican candidate for President during the general election phase (i.e. September, 2016, which is when the quotes you are posting were made) because he believes he would get a more favorable tax policy and other social programming that leans less heavily on the top bracket earners like him?

Obvious counter arguments are obvious. Your positions aren't substantiated by anything other than your positions, and you're calling others out on the same thing. I know we aren't agreeing on this one particular subject, but you're normally a very rational, level headed poster. Don't devolve into hypocrisy on this subject because you aren't a Trump fan.

Secondly, Trump was talking about Welch as a possible Cabinet Member in 2015.

http://www.businessinsider.com/dona...tt-cainbet-carl-icahn-henry-kravis-jack-welch

Clinton vs. Republican: Welch writes a blank check of praise for the Republican.

That tax policy isn't yet even being discussed on the floor, so it's impossible to argue that Welch didn't get what he wanted from it.

*Edit*

Also, does this extend to every other Republican on those councils? The Democrats, too? Each and every one has a personal vendetta against Trump, now? Each and every one has gotten so little from him that they find him unbearable to the point they would participate in this defection?

That would sort of make him a terrible fucking politician, particularly for business, wouldn't it? Some of us have been forecasting precisely that for nearly 2 years.

1.) do you think they hadn't talked about the policy? Do you think Welch doesn't know what is being proposed?

2.) I never said that all of them had a personal vendetta against Trump. It's plainly obvious that many of these people are leaving for the political impact of it.

3.) I see that Trump gets zero credit whatsoever for attempting to actually be Bipartisan. That of course gets ignored in all of this. He had zero obligation to put any of these folks on any sort of council. He did, in an attempt to move forward. Look where it got him.

What's the difference? BLM is a hashtag for people who oppose racist policing (and criminal justice more broadly) just as the Red Cross is about disaster relief. Someone can support medical research and disaster relief but that's two checks.

are you still in here trying to pretend that BLM is a hashtag and nothing more? LOL.

The first pic shows the driver braking and swerving right to avoid hitting the pedestrian after his car is attacked and the car is showing felony vandalism at this point. Also look how the street is barricaded to jump and attack people leaving the rally. There is a argument here that the driver could have been frightened and intimidated.

Second pic shows the damaged car being banged on by a protester with a mask on the right side of the vehicle, wonder whats in his backpack? Clearly hes not traveling too fast if someone can bang on his car windshield and hit the bumper with a bat. Also, some of these lgbtv people are either that ugly are wearing Halloween masks, I cant tell.

We know that seconds after the crash, protesters with helmets, masks and bats destroyed the car, making the case that the blockade was a trap set for him anyways.

Im not saying hes innocent but Antifa and the police share the blame for that womans death. Sometimes its better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6...
So after your last crap thread on this was shitcanned you would think "Maybe i should stop with the apologist bullshit"

not you...

but but they were wearing masks! he was scared for his life so he plowed into a crowd and then reversed at 40 mph...

everyone here can see you are either trolling or worse yet believe that bullshit.

3 month old video:

I never heard them say Jews, only you, and I saw few videos titled Jews, but none of them were actually chanting that.

Now, I believe there was many stupid people in that crowd, but you have to provide the source, because there are many videos where it is clearly heard they say YOU and not JEWS, there are some inaudible ones. But none who prove what you are saying.

TL;DR: Where is your source where we can clearly hear crowd chanting: "Jews will not replace us"?

<18><18><18><18><18>

You're a fat bald white dude aren't you homer? BTW, you're the emo pussy that was soooooo offended that someone even be given a fair trial with whom you disagree with on politics.

Can the left quit pretending they care about free speech?

So after your last crap thread on this was shitcanned you would think "Maybe i should stop with the apologist bullshit"

not you...

but but they were wearing masks! he was scared for his life so he plowed into a crowd and then reversed at 40 mph...

everyone here can see you are either trolling or worse yet believe that bullshit.

Refute what was posted, no name calling please. I asked for that thread to be canned after no one offered proof and just name calling.

White nationalists are aggressively condemned and disavowed whenever they make an appearance. I do not see how a White Nazi uprising is possible with so little support and strong media backlash.

I'm not seeing white nationalists resorting to intimidation and violence to stop people from speaking at universities, attending political rallies or demonstrating a cause. This kind of stuff has been going on with radical leftists for quite some time now and there has been very little criticism from the media. The behavior of groups like Antifa should strongly condemned. Instead, it is becoming acceptable behavior.

Antifa violence is condemned repeatedly on right leaning media. Fox news is constantly harping on it. So don't know what you are talking about.

Fox News is mainstream media - just like CNN, MSNBC, etc. There is tons of media coverage against Antifa/BLM, etc. I'm sure a lot of people in this thread has consumed that media coverage and basically regurgitate what they heard or read right here in this thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/1...at-chicago-rally-against-white-supremacy.html
http://insider.foxnews.com/tag/antifa

Second you are lumping in student groups that protested right wing speakers at universities as all part of "Antifa" when the majority are just students there.

Third, the amount of hatred and violence espoused by these white Nationalist groups and Neo-Nazi groups is FAR worse. Stop trying to compare the two as if they are equivalent. It just isn't dude.

What's the difference? BLM is a hashtag for people who oppose racist policing (and criminal justice more broadly) just as the Red Cross is about disaster relief. Someone can support medical research and disaster relief but that's two checks.

I don't see red cross interrupting popular events for media attention, telling white people to shut up and blaming everyone and everything but themselves when things go wrong.

Things are not going to change until the individuals in poor black communities change. As I said in an earlier post, corrupt policing is not forcing people to take drugs, join gangs, commit crimes, participate in gun violence, ruin families and drop out of school. I do not see BLM working to solve those problems or even talking about them.

I laughed.

Refute what was posted, no name calling please. I asked for that thread to be canned after no one offered proof and just name calling.
Dude like 20 people refuted you already both with long explanations and video and you just stick your fingers in your ears and shake your head..even after your thread was deleted
This is you.

Dude like 20 people refuted you already both with long explanations and video and you just stick your fingers in your ears and shake your head..even after your thread was deleted
This is you.

Then you should have had no problem refuting the images "rational poser" claimed to be solid evidence of a angry terrorist Nazi running over protesters, instead you posted a family guy clip of a guy shitting his pants. You are not mentally competent enough to sit on a jury anyways.

You mean, the things that they literally did in Charlottesville, and not just against BLM?

What do you mean. That was the first white nationalist protests ive seen. On the other side ive seen numerous and lots of violence.
The number shouldn't even be comparable

Antifa violence is condemned repeatedly on right leaning media. Fox news is constantly harping on it. So don't know what you are talking about.

Fox News is mainstream media - just like CNN, MSNBC, etc. There is tons of media coverage against Antifa/BLM, etc. I'm sure a lot of people in this thread has consumed that media coverage and basically regurgitate what they heard or read right here in this thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/1...at-chicago-rally-against-white-supremacy.html
http://insider.foxnews.com/tag/antifa

Second you are lumping in student groups that protested right wing speakers at universities as all part of "Antifa" when the majority are just students there.

Third, the amount of hatred and violence espoused by these white Nationalist groups and Neo-Nazi groups is FAR worse. Stop trying to compare the two as if they are equivalent. It just isn't dude.

The big difference is that the majority of people on the Right are condemning white supremacists and Antifa while the left turns a blind eye to the evils on their own side. Antifa is not going to listen to condemnations from Fox News. They will at least consider changing their behavior if their own side condemns them instead of rationalizing their behavior.

I am not criticizing people who waste their time peacefully protesting. Unless the student groups were involved in the riots at places like Berkeley, then why would I bother mentioning them? I am not concerned with peaceful demonstrations. My problem is with groups using intimidation, violence and destruction to silence people from speaking. This is something that is becoming a serious problem.

What I am ultimately getting at is that we all need to listen more and strive for understanding while being less willing to condemn and dismiss each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you should have had no problem refuting the images "rational poser" claimed to be solid evidence of a angry terrorist Nazi running over protesters, instead you posted a family guy clip of a guy shitting his pants. You are not mentally competent enough to sit on a jury anyways.
Does anybody buy your "schtick"?
<{you!}><{you!}><{you!}><{you!}><{you!}>

What do you mean. That was the first white nationalist protests ive seen. On the other side ive seen numerous and lots of violence.
The number shouldn't even be comparable
I literally do not understand what you just typed.

You're a fat bald white dude aren't you homer? BTW, you're the emo pussy that was soooooo offended that someone even be given a fair trial with whom you disagree with on politics.

Can the left quit pretending they care about free speech?
{<huh}

Back