Crime White Supremacist Rally V.3 Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your buddy already tried the "he didn't mean to run over 19 people because his brake lights were visible"

Doesn't fly.

Especially because if the brakes are actually on, the center light is lit up too. If it's just the side lights, all it means is that the headlights are on.

Edit: Here is a picture of what the brake lights look like when the brakes are actually on
IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg.html

Oh shit, this legit @KONE?

So...

Let's forget for a moment what this car was used for and what the driver did.

This car is obviously not road-worthy. It's a hazard to other people - cars and pedestrians.

So why didn't the cops shown in the video make any sort of attempt to pull it over?

Especially when it was driving from an area that was supposed to be blocked off.

Why? Because the cops were ordered to stand down.

Someone's hopefully going to get in trouble, and deservedly so. Police chief, mayor, governor. Someone needs to go down.

Your buddy already tried the "he didn't mean to run over 19 people because his brake lights were visible"

Doesn't fly.

Especially because if the brakes are actually on, the center light is lit up too. If it's just the side lights, all it means is that the headlights are on.

Edit: Here is a picture of what the brake lights look like when the brakes are actually on
IMAG0057.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg.html

Thank you for the correction I'll have to look into that.

Do you think his license plate stands for something?

Scroll down so you can see my response to this gem of a post that youve provided us.

Oh he cant. He doesnt know history for shit.
Just like those "Nazis"m arching. Half of em would end up in concentration camps..thinking that they are "pure race"

LOL at the fat fucks...armed...but around people they KNOW are not armed. And in those picks..theyre women AND they are also WHITE.
Sorry but for you racists on the board..you guys are some of the most cowardly bitches i think ive ever seen in my life.

Wait...no. ISIS has you beat by a smidget.
Its like flexing and trying to intimate a 10 year old.

BUT...if they want violence...well..
I would canvas the area before hand. Then place my team in strategic and COVERED (Atop buildings etc) locations around that area.
In other words wed be locked an loaded also.
But not be stupid enough to be out in the open like a bunch of dumbasses like these fucking clowns.
The SECOND they pointed their weapons and anyone...well...i think we know how that would end.

If they want a war..well..shit, lets give it to them. As long as they know that firing at a target, and hunting animals, is way the fuck different than firing at someone also KNOWS how to use that very weapon and has experienced combat.

And i still cant get over the fact that they are stupid enough to stand in a FUCKING GROUP in the OPEN!

Maybe not. Stolen Valor is a thing nowadays....

Dude i had no idea what ANTIFA was before this lol.
I hear theyre growing in number.

First off, fuck you.
Second, youre correct.

Well..first off, the US is probably better than your country by far.
Secondly, not all of us voted for that dumbass trump.
Our country pretty much hates him except for his retarded base which is ALOT smaller now than it was when he got elected.

So..who wrote the test?
What subject matter did the tests cover?
Asians would excel at Asian culture vs a Hispanic person learning Asian culture or the nuances of the Asian culture.

Too easy. (BTW Trump LOST the POPULAR vote)
Youre oppressed eh?
ill start small, ok?

How many Black on White killings have we had with regards to Black cops shooting White males?

How many general business owners that are Black vs those that are White?

How many Senators are Black Vs White?

How many Professional Football Head Coaches are Black Vs White (Top level of the sport)?

How many CEOs (US) are White vs Black?

How many Universities are attended by White students vs those that are Black?

How many Blacks are in prison vs Whites nationally?

How many millionaires are black vs white?

How many billionaires are black vs white?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand....

How many VICE presidents have we had that are black vs white?

When youre done, you can delete your sherdog account and leave the Internet forever.

It would be wrong, but hed probably get a beatdown.

Well...wake up.
Well have something waiting for you when you do.

This will be fun.
See below.

Again..ill start out "small", ok?

The KKK has Lynched 3,446 Blacks in 86 Years (and those were the ones that were reported)

Now,

Nazis have killed Jews = Up to SIX MILLION

Time to shut the fuck up huh?

IQ tests are very reliable. The military uses IQ tests when determining which track to put solidiers in.

Yeah Oi Polloi always seemed far more like violent hippies, I never really equated them with SHARP style Skins. The Oppressed made some great skinhead music about fighting Nazis though. Did you go to their squat? I heard it was pretty big.

I always wanted to go to the C Squat in NYC and document what life was like there. I've been to several squats for trainhopping anarchists. Some of the most insane parties I've ever been too and others were ran like small communes. I use that hyperbolic evidence when I talk about what gay and trans teens have to go through. There are plenty of kids who are kicked out of their house for coming out and take to riding the rails.

Truth be told, and not to talk shit. But they or more specifically Deek was not tough at all. And he would be the first to admit it. They just agreed with the politics of punching nazis, heroin dealers, etc. in the head. He also believed in changing minds. They had a skinhead drummer for a short time and once, the guy put on a "screwdriver" t-shirt on while they were not looking in the middle of a concert. That caused a lot of shit for them LOL. He tried to talk sense to that guy, not beat him up.

I never got to meet the oppressed but I saw the Blaggers play live (communist ski head band in London from the 80s).

Truth be told it's good to reminisce but I don't subscribe to beating anyone up unless they are a violent threat. I sympathize back then because in my scene skinheads were dickheads that ruined every hardcore show by beating people up. So it was good mob vs bad mob. But I also know a lot of skinheads whose ideas where changed by better ideas and growing up.

im sure this will disappear wherever the Eric Trump investigation and all the other "villain of the week" topics go

Mod Note: For the last time, Please do not condone the killing of that woman. I will soon be deleting every post in this thread celebrating or condoning her death. Do not celebrate this tragedy, and absolutely do not disparage that poor lady who was ran over. DO NOT CALL THE VICTIM A TERRORIST.

Christ, we have people in here saying that. No wonder there is so much hate and violence. Go ahead and delete their account while you are at it. Clean out the 'gene pool' a little bit here in The War Room...

So...

This car is obviously not road-worthy. It's a hazard to other people - cars and pedestrians.

So why didn't the cops shown in the video make any sort of attempt to pull it over?

Especially when it was driving from an area that was supposed to be blocked off.

Someone's hopefully going to get in trouble, and deservedly so. Police chief, mayor, governor. Someone needs to go down.

I imagine there was a delay in comms due to so much radio traffic.

However, the city definitely played a role in the violence when they made the demonstrators leave their permitted rally and run the gauntlet of counter-protestors.

What did they expect would happen?

Truth be told, and not to talk shit. But they or more specifically Deek was not tough at all. And he would be the first to admit it. They just agreed with the politics of punching nazis, heroin dealers, etc. in the head. He also believed in changing minds. They had a skinhead drummer for a short time and once, the guy put on a "screwdriver" t-shirt on while they were not looking in the middle of a concert. That caused a lot of shit for them LOL. He tried to talk sense to that guy, not beat him up.

I never got to meet the oppressed but I saw the Blaggers play live (communist ski head band in London from the 80s).

Truth be told it's good to reminisce but I don't subscribe to beating anyone up unless they are a violent threat. I sympathize back then because in my scene skinheads were dickheads that ruined every hardcore show by beating people up. So it was good mob vs bad mob. But I also know a lot of skinheads whose ideas where changed by better ideas and growing up.

Like I said Bloody Revolutions by Crass changed my mind on a lot of my beliefs. I spent a lot of my youth looking forward to the weekend where we would go to a punk show and brawl with the nazi skins, saw a lot of fucked up shit and after awhile decided the violence isn't worth it. That a lot of it is people using violence and radical ideology to give their life some purpose. It's evident now more than ever.

So...

Ban assault vehicles. No vehicle should be able to go over 65 mph. High capacity horsepower. Common sense sports car control.

Doesn't fly.

Edit: Here is a picture of what the brake lights look like when the brakes are actually

maxresdefault.jpg

(Newer model, but all of them have something like that.).
IMAG0057.jpg.html
The center light IS lit up, Stevie Wonder.

Like I said Bloody Revolutions by Crass changed my mind on a lot of my beliefs. I spent a lot of my youth looking forward to the weekend where we would go to a punk show and brawl with the nazi skins, saw a lot of fucked up shit and after awhile decided the violence isn't worth it. That a lot of it is people using violence and radical ideology to give their life some purpose. It's evident now more than ever.

Well said. It's just another form of gangsterism cloaked around a counter culture / ideology. I went backwards unfortunately, started with crass as a hippy punk and then went downhill, and at the end of the day, it was all about being a tough guy. Which ironically is how I eventually got into kick boxing which then lead to MMA (although I was over the "being tough" nonsense by then).

I imagine there was a delay in comms due to so much radio traffic.

However, the city definitely played a role in the violence when they made the demonstrators leave their permitted rally and run the gauntlet of counter-protestors.

What did they expect would happen?
Again, forget about the fact that this car was used to commit murder.

Why did the police stand there and watch a vehicle in this condition drive down the road, period?

Doesn't fly.

Edit: Here is a picture of what the brake lights look like when the brakes are actually

maxresdefault.jpg

(Newer model, but all of them have something like that.).
IMAG0057.jpg.html
iOaQLN1.jpg

Well said. It's just another form of gangsterism cloaked around a counter culture / ideology. I went backwards unfortunately, started with crass as a hippy punk and then went downhill, and at the end of the day, it was all about being a tough guy. Which ironically is how I eventually got into kick boxing which then lead to MMA (although I was over the "being tough" nonsense by then).

Ha! It was BJJ for me that helped me find an outlet for my anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back