Crime White Supremacist Rally V.3 Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Madmick is pro antifa? @Burning Hammer are you drunk?

He's leftist and tries to censor opposing views when it's convenient to. Look at threads he merges or moves/deletes. I already stated previous I used to think he was pretty center. The last couple months have changed. I even think he's got multiple people posting from the account with how his viewpoints change.

He can be reasonable, and when he is he is good for a discussion.

He's leftist and tries to censor opposing views when it's convenient to. Look at threads he merges or moves/deletes. I already stated previous I used to think he was pretty center. The last couple months have changed. I even think he's got multiple people posting from the account with how his viewpoints change.

He is not leftist. He blames the rise of trump on sjw/Blm as much as the Rs. He holds moderate right positions on economics, social issues, and identity. He hates Trump and sees him as a fool, which to all the trumpets, makes him left wing. It's laughable that you can't see a difference between anti trump and "left".

Since we are talking about punks and skins I'll just mention I played bass for Oi Polloi when I visited Deek Allen in Scotland in 1989.

@AgonyandIrony @Gutter Chris

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Deek did an interview for my zine around 2004.

Bro when we were crewed up in the van on the way to boot party with some bonehead skins this shit was on repeat.

Lol Im not sure if its cuz I was so much younger but I swear every one of em was built like
Bam_Bam_Bigelow_bio.jpg

HOLEEEEEEE SHIT. Dude you nailed it lo.

He is not leftist. He blames the rise of trump on sjw/Blm as much as the Rs. He holds moderate right positions on economics, social issues, and identity. He hates Trump and sees him as a fool, which to all the trumpets, makes him left wing. It's laughable that you can't see a difference between anti trump and "left".

Considering I'm not a staunch Trump supporter I have to disagree. Do you know these absolutes about him because you also post on the account?

"Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent)."

http://www.gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf

The far right are domestic terrorists
Oh shit!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Deek did an interview for my zine around 2004.

Bro when we were crewed up in the van on the way to boot party with some bonehead skins this shit was on repeat.

HOLEEEEEEE SHIT. Dude you nailed it lo.

For sure dude. I actually facebooked him last December. We are supposed to swap old photos. Appearently I am on the back on one of the albums (have not seen it). Apparently it says " Canadian Greg" under the picture.

I was in Europe and got his mail address from someone I met at an anarchist convention in Toronto the summer before. We met up when I was in Scotland and he needed a bassist for a show and I kinda just stepped in. They were not a skinhead band (the oi thing was a bit of gag) so he thought the idea of having an anarchist skinhead (me, inspired by them lol) being on was good fun. I then had some friends I had met in London doing a farewell gig and I got Deek to play there as well, so I got to be the bassist there as well. He was the band (all other members had changed like 10 times).

It was when the poll tax was being passed so everything was "fuck the poll tax", I think it was sung to "punks and skins" or something like that.

LOL long time ago.

Considering I'm not a staunch Trump supporter I have to disagree. Do you know these absolutes about him because you also post on the account?

Those are not absolutes but general positions I have observed by conversing with him. Yes I post as @Madmick , lol you just succeeded in creating one of the dumbest responses in Sherdog history.

He's proven beyond the shadow of a doubt to be a very activist and emotional moderator. No denying that.

For sure dude. I actually facebooked him last December. We are supposed to swap old photos. Appearently I am on the back on one of the albums (have not seen it). Apparently it says " Canadian Greg" under the picture.

I was in Europe and got his mail address from someone I met at an anarchist convention in Toronto the summer before. We met up when I was in Scotland and he needed a bassist for a show and I kinda just stepped in. They were not a skinhead band (the oi thing was a bit of gag) so he thought the idea of having an anarchist skinhead (me, inspired by them lol) being on was good fun. I then had some friends I had met in London doing a farewell gig and I got Deek to play there as well, so I got to be the bassist there as well. He was the band (all other members had changed like 10 times).

It was when the poll tax was being passed so everything was "fuck the poll tax", I think it was sung to "punks and skins" or something like that.

LOL long time ago.

Yeah Oi Polloi always seemed far more like violent hippies, I never really equated them with SHARP style Skins. The Oppressed made some great skinhead music about fighting Nazis though. Did you go to their squat? I heard it was pretty big.

I always wanted to go to the C Squat in NYC and document what life was like there. I've been to several squats for trainhopping anarchists. Some of the most insane parties I've ever been too and others were ran like small communes. I use that hyperbolic evidence when I talk about what gay and trans teens have to go through. There are plenty of kids who are kicked out of their house for coming out and take to riding the rails.

It's not like this hasn't been happening regularly:

When people block the streets and emotions run high, these sorts of things tend to happen.

I don't really see why the media is so hell-bent on making this particular case a huge deal, compared to all the others. Perhaps because it fits their narrative of a white supremacist boogeymen being on the rise.

Clearly what happened on Saturday wasn't that you deflecting defensive coward internet Nazi.

This is a great Documentary: "Accidental Courtesy: Daryl Davis, Race & America."

IMG_4529.JPG
Wow. Just fucking wow. The media truly is the enemy and the antagonist for dividing this country. Hope it's worth the clicks.

This picture will play a pivotal role with the defense.

Take notice of the brake lights.

598f4bec496db.image.jpg

This picture will play a pivotal role with the defense.

Take notice of the brake lights.

598f4bec496db.image.jpg
Your buddy already tried the "he didn't mean to run over 19 people because his brake lights were visible"

Doesn't fly.

Especially because if the brakes are actually on, the center light is lit up too. If it's just the side lights, all it means is that the headlights are on.

Edit: Here is a picture of what the brake lights look like when the brakes are actually

maxresdefault.jpg

(Newer model, but all of them have something like that.).
IMAG0057.jpg.html

Last edited:
Drop the trolling act for 2 seconds and at least attempt to debunk what I wrote

He was provably not speeding and hit the brakes before hitting the crowd. He only accelerated after his car was hit. Let's start there.

Yes, he started there indeed, then kept ramming people down.....

Yeah, it's the media making all these grown men be violent assholes.
So the media has zero influence on people's beliefs. I suppose you and your ilk will quit bitching about Fox and their narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back