White south Africans boers fleeing to Russia 15,000 expected

Maybe you're right when it comes to this specific group. All I can offer is anecdotal evidence that's quite in contrast to the current wave of migrants arriving in Europe. My experience is also from 30+ years in the past so that's relevant as well.

We (I was a kid) immigrated in the mid 80s and stayed in an immigrant/refugee camp for 6 months in Austria. All eastern and central Euros from former Soviet block countries. Kids went to school, and without exception the adults worked craptastic manual jobs. Accountants, craftsman, doctors and highly educated folks shoveling chicken shit for peanuts. Now compare that to migrants who say they're Merkels guests who refuse to work. While my story you can believe or not, that last sentence isn't speculative, but rather supported by news articles.
Well I wasn't talking about as a whole. I've known plenty of white immigrants and children/grand children of white immigrants whose family had to work for scraps.

Talking about people as it pertains to this thread and his post.

Well I wasn't talking about as a whole. I've known plenty of white immigrants and children/grand children of white immigrants whose family had to work for scraps.

Talking about people as it pertains to this thread and his post.
Fair enough. I've never met a Boer after all.

Back