White QB privilege in NFL - New Article

He took his team to a superbowl that they should have won, and also to an NFC championship game. This post was stupid.
Actually it wasn't. He took them to that game before people had a decent amount of game tape on him.

As that gif shows he didn't even see the completely open guy and if you watched him play at all last year he was overthrowing and underthrowing guys extremely bad.

He took his team to a superbowl that they should have won, and also to an NFC championship game. This post was stupid.

To be fair, the entire 49ers roster was very good that year. Wasn't just Kap taking them there. Their defense was amazing that year.

Actually it wasn't. He took them to that game before people had a decent amount of game tape on him.

As that gif shows he didn't even see the completely open guy and if you watched him play at all last year he was overthrowing and underthrowing guys extremely bad.
I can show you Carson Wentz pretty much doing the same thing a few weeks ago.

CHARLOTTE – Carson Wentz stood at midfield, hands on his hips, and slumped his head down to the ground. A couple of minutes remained.

He had just squandered a chance to bleed the clock down to triple zeros. He did not see receiver Nelson Agholor lined up with no one to cover him, set up for a sure completion that would have resulted in a first down. Instead, his pass fell incomplete. It could have cost the Eagles the game.

Just saying....

Last edited:
lemme tell you my friend JP was an all American in high school, got recruited by all the top colleges, was predicted to go pro but he wanted to be a marine so went to the naval Academy. he didn't play cause he wasn't an option quarterback. he was killed in fallujah. fuck these whiney pussified high and might cunts. fuck em all

To be fair, the entire 49ers roster was very good that year. Wasn't just Kap taking them there. Their defense was amazing that year.
The 49ers had a great offense that year, besides Crabtree dropping every other pass.

They did, but let's not act like it was a one man show or something.
Not saying that, but Kap was a good qb for a few years. I wouldn't want him as a starter, but lets not act like he doesnt deserve a roster spot somewhere.

Not saying that, but Kap was a good qb for a few years. I wouldn't want him as a starter, but lets not act like he doesnt deserve a roster spot somewhere.

He is a slighty above average QB at best in his career and his numbers dictate that. But his best years are definitely behind him.

I am wondering what type of money he was looking for and if that is playing a part. If he is willing to accept backup type money or if he was looking for more than that.

This gif right here for non football fans is probably a HUGE reason for Kaepernick not being signed:
ImpeccableImpeccableAnnashummingbird.gif

Stevie Wonder could probably see that dude was open and he's fucking legitimately blind.

This is the big thing. FIELD VISION!

I don't care if you are black or white or purple. If you have no field vision and can't read a defense with check downs to the next receivers in a progression, you are not NFL capable.

Colin Kaepernick, Tim Tebow, Vince Young, Jamarcus Russell, Brian Hoyer, Johnny Manziel all had no field vision. They can't make reads. This GIF of Kaep is dead on accurate. Now place that with a play that needs to "develop" as the first or second receiver in the list is covered. Kaep is not NFL material. They even gave him a whole summer to work with Kurt Warner who has amazing field vision and he still didn't improve.

QB's with Field Vision: Montana, Moon, Brady, Warner, Elway, Fouts, Staubach, Aikman.... it's not about color, it's about what a QB trains in. What happens is the QB's that can't rely on their athleticism while they are developing in high school and college must learn "Field Vision". When you hear a QB is "athletic" in the NFL, it's a warning sign that they may not have worked on the skill that will get them the furthest. Montana did not have a cannon arm like Russell, but he could see the field.

This is the big thing. FIELD VISION!

I don't care if you are black or white or purple. If you have no field vision and can't read a defense with check downs to the next receivers in a progression, you are not NFL capable.

Colin Kaepernick, Tim Tebow, Vince Young, Jamarcus Russell, Brian Hoyer, Johnny Manziel all had no field vision. They can't make reads. This GIF of Kaep is dead on accurate. Now place that with a play that needs to "develop" as the first or second receiver in the list is covered. Kaep is not NFL material. They even gave him a whole summer to work with Kurt Warner who has amazing field vision and he still didn't improve.

QB's with Field Vision: Montana, Moon, Brady, Warner, Elway, Fouts, Staubach, Aikman.... it's not about color, it's about what a QB trains in. What happens is the QB's that can't rely on their athleticism while they are developing in high school and college must learn "Field Vision". When you hear a QB is "athletic" in the NFL, it's a warning sign that they may not have worked on the skill that will get them the furthest. Montana did not have a cannon arm like Russell, but he could see the field.
Add Hundley to the list of guys that can't see shit. Dude had Davante Adams wide open yesterday for a solid 7-8 yard gain and looked right past him and threw it into like triple coverage.

I know a critique of Kaepernick that last year too was if his first read wasn't open it wasn't like he panic'd but he would just tuck the ball and take off seemingly without looking to see if a second option was open.

He is a slighty above average QB at best in his career and his numbers dictate that. But his best years are definitely behind him.

I am wondering what type of money he was looking for and if that is playing a part. If he is willing to accept backup type money or if he was looking for more than that.
Rumor I saw was he was talking starter money and wanted to start.

They did, but let's not act like it was a one man show or something.
Got your text the other week about how bummed out you were that it was the end of black history month. Sorry forgot to reply back. How the kids and husband?

Rumor I saw was he was talking starter money and wanted to start.
and that, in my opinion, is why he aint on a team right now. If Kaep was willing to play for back up money, Ravens would have signed him. instead he wanted big money, and B-more is busy being stuck with an overpaid underperforming talent leech called Flacco already. no need to compound THAT malignancy

Got your text the other week about how bummed out you were that it was the end of black history month. Sorry forgot to reply back. How the kids and husband?

This joke went over my head - I don't get it lol

or maybe its just not funny?

:cool:

I can show you Carson Wentz pretty much doing the same thing a few weeks ago.

CHARLOTTE – Carson Wentz stood at midfield, hands on his hips, and slumped his head down to the ground. A couple of minutes remained.

He had just squandered a chance to bleed the clock down to triple zeros. He did not see receiver Nelson Agholor lined up with no one to cover him, set up for a sure completion that would have resulted in a first down. Instead, his pass fell incomplete. It could have cost the Eagles the game.

Just saying....

lmao, Carson has an insane TD/INT ration and is absolutely dominating the NFL. Kaep fucking sucks. That's the difference.

lmao, Carson has an insane TD/INT ration and is absolutely dominating the NFL. Kaep fucking sucks. That's the difference.

I'm an Eagles fan and have been to 2 games this season please don't try to tell me anything at all about Wentz, I was responding to that gif dumbass.

Kap has never thrown more than 10 int in a season. Go sit in a corner while the men are talking football. If we start talking pro wrestling I'll mention you.

Hmmm middle aged white guy obsessed with "exposing and deconstructing white privilege" in imaginary contexts

I'll wait for the super shocking repressed homosexuality/cuckolding/crossdressing reveal

It will be super shocking and nobody will have ever expected such an unprecedented hidden sexual motive... Wow etc... Just fast forward to the big reveal already & give him his tit pills

Last edited:
this jerkoff chuck modi is trying to get his name out there as a supposed journalist by playing the race card on an issue that doesn't exist. these shitlib fails are adding up rapidly as more and more poeple get stuck in the unreality bubble.

Back