White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader

Do you agree with this lady's list?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blah blah blah liberal MSM blah blah blah Trump blah blah blah MAGA blah blah blah fake news

I didn't say her list was fake. I said the outrage was. It wasn't a list of demands or requests of all white people. Its stupid, yes.. but you knew exactly what you were doing generating this fake outrage. You specifically posted the more dishonest account of the story, designed specifically to trigger conservatards, with little care for full context that makes it far less outrageous than it seems on the surface

I didn't say her list was fake. I said the outrage was. It wasn't a list of demands or requests of all white people. Its stupid, yes.. but you knew exactly what you were doing generating this fake outrage. You specifically posted the more dishonest account of the story, designed specifically to trigger conservatards, with little care for full context that makes it far less outrageous than it seems on the surface

I posted the list verbatim and directly from its website of origin. How is that dishonest? It wasn't my list clueless libtard. It was her list. Blame her.

I see, so you are the self-appointed liberal God of determining justified outrage for the world? Let me guess, black lives matter, antfia, urban race riots, Berkley riots, terrorist Bill Ayers, and Linda Sarsour etc. are NOT fake outrage right? Don't forget, it's your side that helped to fund and legitimize black lives matter. You would love to have all of their evils swept under the rug because it makes the left look worse than they already do. Too bad. I'm not playing that game.

I would love to see what would happen if a white nationalist or Trump supporter had created a similar list about black people. The liberal media would have turned in to national headlines and it would have been all Trump's fault. You know it. I know it. We all know it. Don't play dumb.

The left is outraged over everything today. Statues, words, books, flags, movies, songs, shirts, the dollar bill, Mt. Rushmore, anyone named Robert Lee, any horse named traveler, and even white babies. And yet you can honestly sit their and preach about fake outrage with a straight face?

I posted the list verbatim and directly from its website of origin. How is that dishonest? It wasn't my list clueless libtard. It was her list. Blame her.

I see, so you are the self-appointed liberal God of determining justified outrage for the world? Let me guess, black lives matter, antfia, urban race riots, Berkley riots, terrorist Bill Ayers, and Linda Sarsour etc. are NOT fake outrage right? Don't forget, it's your side that helped to fund and legitimize black lives matter. You would love to have all of their evils swept under the rug because it makes the left look worse than they already do. Too bad. I'm not playing that game.

I would love to see what would happen if a white nationalist or Trump supporter had created a similar list about black people. The liberal media would have turned in to national headlines and it would have been all Trump's fault. You know it. I know it. We all know it. Don't play dumb.

The left is outraged over everything today. Statues, words, books, flags, movies, songs, shirts, the dollar bill, Mt. Rushmore, anyone named Robert Lee, any horse named traveler, and even white babies. And yet you can honestly sit their and preach about fake outrage with a straight face?

So much crying

But but liberals, but but liberal media...

So you engage in fake outrage because others did it, got it

hey, I thought White people were starting to like BLM over Antifa, wha happened?
200.gif

why black or brown specifically?
My fiances family is brown and we will inherit like 20 houses from her dad when he retires meanwhile we will inherit maybe one cottage from my parents.
So many brown people I know are doing really well becoming doctors and engineers while a lot white people are useless drug smoking hobos.
That said I know it is anecdotal and just the people I have been around.

I like BLM and support their causes but so many of their demands are unrealistic because they don't think about things from the other side.

If they are appealing to rich white people a bunch of them are racist and they are appealing to the wrong people.
If they are trying to appeal to poor white people they are screwed because those people are collecting welfare checks and voting for trump.

All they can try to appeal to is the middle class. Most of these people have families and cant afford to give one of their houses to a black family. They can't afford to donate to a white family, asian family, indian family.

Wealth distribution is too top heavy for the people in the middle to be able to give their wealth down, and the people at the top don't care.

So much crying

But but liberals, but but liberal media...

So you engage in fake outrage because others did it, got it

But, but, but, a Sherdog post is fake outrage.......

So you complain about fake outrage when your side does it all of the time?

Who is crying? Who is calling for the banning of everything? Who runs to the mods and cries for mommy?

I voted yes in the pole. I'll start changing my will this weekend.

If the white person was like .01% Native American could they claim moral superiority?

The variations of race (CULTURAL) obsessions are often too complex to calculate.

There should be some kind of chart so people can know their "place" and how much guilt by association they need in order to properly kowtow to the shaming masses of race demagogues above them, or how much they can look down on those "races" that committed x number of original race sins against "them." (By them I mean like their great great great grandfathers...)

No wait, that sounds racist as racist can get... color blind society, where art thou?

Black people here are 10 things you can do

1. \Close your fuckin legs. Just cause homeboy comes up to you in the club, doesnt mean you gotta fuck him raw dog. Black men, show some fuckin self control, just cause a bitch will let you hit, doesnt mean you have to. And if she doesnt make you wear a condom, she trying to get pregnant.

2. If you just can't resist the urge to bust that nut in the freak you just met and she get pregnant, make sure she either has an abortion or at least stick around to raise the kid or help out at least.

3. Black women, Im tired of hearing about how strong you are and how real black women dont need No niggsa, they can take care of themselves. It's funny, you wont take any money from them but you dont mind takin money from my paycheck to pay your food stamps, section 8, etc.

4. There is no reason you cant start a community organization to get your kids to and from school. Any parent not working in the morning or hell even an old person not working should walk the neighborhood kids to school. Same with school pick up in the afternoon. This goes for community/street study groups as well. Have rotating nights at different peoples house where kids can come and study or do homework and have some sort of parental supervision.

5. How about some Midnight study groups.tutoring sessions/life skills/job skills programs instead of midnight basketball programs. We all love that inner city kids get to play basketball at 2 in the morning, but we would love it even more if they got jobs or job skills and better grades.

6. How about not listening to the most shitty kind of music imaginable. Fillings kids heads from the age of 6 to 18 about how "bitches aint shit" and G's up hoes down" and slob on my knob bitch, does have lasting affects on kids and how they view women.

7. and going back to 6, Black women, quit singing songs about fuckin and suckin in the club. Especialy if you gonna ask stupid questions like "WHY CAN'T I FIND A MAN THAT RESPECTS ME??". Gee I dont know, maybe because they hear music from age 6 tellin them you aint nothin but a fuckkhole.

8. Stop killin each other

9. Stop assuming that anytime someone is mean to you that they are racist. Maybe they were just having a bad day, or maybe they are just assholes, that doesnt make them racist.

10. If you can manage to do 1-9 there wont be a number 10.

40% of Americans support BLM. That's the real travesty.
If you think about it, thats not that bad

13% comes from the black community, 10% of women who are hard core feminist. 10% of white men who are little bitches, 6% of latinos because they feel fuck the police as well, 1% asians who will agree in the hopes that blacks will see them and not rob their store.

If you think about it, thats not that bad

13% comes from the black community, 10% of women who are hard core feminist. 10% of white men who are little bitches, 6% of latinos because they feel fuck the police as well, 1% asians who will agree in the hopes that blacks will see them and not rob their store.

And then you have to wonder about the accuracy of the poll. Polls have been epic fail lately.

why black or brown specifically?
My fiances family is brown and we will inherit like 20 houses from her dad when he retires meanwhile we will inherit maybe one cottage from my parents.
So many brown people I know are doing really well becoming doctors and engineers while a lot white people are useless drug smoking hobos.
That said I know it is anecdotal and just the people I have been around.

I like BLM and support their causes but so many of their demands are unrealistic because they don't think about things from the other side.

If they are appealing to rich white people a bunch of them are racist and they are appealing to the wrong people.
If they are trying to appeal to poor white people they are screwed because those people are collecting welfare checks and voting for trump.

All they can try to appeal to is the middle class. Most of these people have families and cant afford to give one of their houses to a black family. They can't afford to donate to a white family, asian family, indian family.

Wealth distribution is too top heavy for the people in the middle to be able to give their wealth down, and the people at the top don't care.
I'm not even sure what brown means but statistically white people are doing a lot better than minorities in the USA.

Are Indians(from india) brown? East Asians? "Asians"(AKA pakistanis)? Latinos? Am I or @Rod1 brown? What about muslims like @Kafir-kun? I know there are white muslims but I think that if you convert to Islam you automatically become brown.
What about @ShinkanPo, are filipenis brown or yellow?

Drug users are outliers? Lol. Another goof that doesn't consider pain pills, Adderall, alcohol, coffee, other psychotic medications drugs.

"Pfft you're going to call alcohol a drug? Ha. People font addicted to alcohol. All that happens is you black out and can die. It's not like that evil weed."
I just finished my coffee, I'm now on the same level as a heroin junkie.
Btw, I consider alcohol to be worse than marijuana, but that's where I draw the line. Coffee is harmless.

Let's see the conviction of the white people who support BLM. Ante up.

Like all misguided ideologues they'll just conveniently ignore things like this. Ignorance is bliss.

Is the OP real? Because it seems fake as fuck.

I'm not even sure what brown means but statistically white people are doing a lot better than minorities in the USA.

Are Indians(from india) brown? East Asians? "Asians"(AKA pakistanis)? Latinos? Am I or @Rod1 brown? What about muslims like @Kafir-kun? I know there are white muslims but I think that if you convert to Islam you automatically become brown.
What about @ShinkanPo, are filipenis brown or yellow?

Fili Penis!!!
{<jordan}ė
Hahahaha I always get a kick out of that!!

Lol at the dozens of posts here generalizing black people in a racist manner as if this deranged woman represents them or as if all blacks are an identical group of people with the same uniform opinions and lifestyle. Meanwhile the same people will simultaneously complain about BLM saying "Whites are all racist", cause you know.....thats a racist generalization (not when its about blacks though).

Back