White people, here are 10 requests from a Black Lives Matter leader

Do you agree with this lady's list?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you read the articles or just the headlines. This one quote supports exactly what I am saying.

Officer Adhyl Polanco also admits that police officers are required to target the most vulnerable of areas when looking to fulfill quotas, which often results in focusing specifically on Black communities.

Is that because they are black or in high crime areas where they know they will get a hit.

Crime follows low income. In some communities that's not black people. It could be native or any other demographic.

So you're calling like half the users here morons?
And while most leftists overestimate the amount of racists, right wingers and moderates tend to underestimate. Unfortunately, these aren't fringe opinions held by neckbeards living in their moms basements. They are normal functioning members of our society. They're obv not everywhere but some people in your daily life may hold these views but just dont want to express it.

I'm just glad you at least see the irony of that viewpoint and I don't have to take 5 posts to explain whats wrong with it.
You think half the people here want segregation? Come on....

I think you will find more cases of xenophobia then racism.

Ready to accept all you white peoples' possessions.

after first request i voted no. now i will read the rest

jeesus, black americans got a problem with their racism.

it looks like they envy other people and they are trying to get with anger what they can't get with hard work, like asians for example.

Mod Note: Please refrain from racist posts or comments suggesting/ condoning violence. You can criticize the views of the person / group in the op but we draw the line with violence.

https://www.leoweekly.com/2017/08/white-people/

Rally-Pence-170311-BB-0505-1024x684.jpg

"...

Some things I’m thinking about that should change (in that Southern, black grandmama voice):

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

#RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney •

Chanelle Helm is cofounder and core organizer of Black Lives Matter Louisville. ..."

Ok Sherdog BLM supporters, here your chance to demonstrate your worth. Put your money where your mouth is and prove yourself a legitimate ally and not just a basic bitch provider of lip service

I like this lady
I wish all enemies were that stupid

If I were white this is how I would treat the "demands"

JaH7P6.gif

The seven "yes" 's in the poll were probably @Rational Poster @Trotsky @dream @Quipling @Overpressure @Fawlty @nac386

Morons

Lol, this guy made a post calling other people morons while not realizing that you can see who voted "yes" by clicking on the poll. Pretty typical and unsurprising stuff from a guy with a yellow name. I have noticed that yellow names are kind of the scarlet letter for idiots on this forum.

Here is your chance though, go ahead and tell me one moronic view that I hold.

All i saw was ten requests of charity directed towards two ethnic groups.

Which do you find to be more civil, the ten requests or this:
To be fair her requests were not civil, but were laced with racism and insults.

Calling them stupid, denying them any historical context in favor of assuming some ludicrously historically illiterate meritocratic reality, and spamming GIFs of black persons being animated or apparently irresponsible is racist. You've fully embraced the GIF-blackface problem that I didn't even think existed until you.

Also, absolute zero surprise that you were up at 4:00 AM posting racist shit about black persons being unwise or lazy given that there is zero chance you have a reputable job.

Never called them stupid. You're making excuses for hood life (shit culture). Posting two gifs to prove a point that black people are spending their money recklessly and have created a terrible culture that's not going anywhere is not spamming or racist. Is Chris Rock racist for "they spinnin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: they spinnin"? Black people make fun of black people for spending their money foolishly.

lol GIF blackface problem? There's my daily dose of progressive cringe.

What a pitiful comment. I get up at 5 everyday. I need an hour to get ready for work and it takes me almost an hour to get to work. Depending on traffic. I eat breakfast while reading and replying to mostly progressive cringe. Zero chance you say? Look at my post history through out the week and you'll see that it's consistent in the mornings. Sherdog is an hour behind my time.

Truth hurts.

The list started out ok. I thought "this is a pretty big gift, but it could help out a family." Then the list went the way I expected it to. To use her jargon, yougonlearntoday that when you make stupid demands, yougongetnothing!

I am no fan of racists on either side of the aisle, and while the term or definition of racists historically or allegedly can't be attributed to blacks because they don't have the numbers or power to systematically hold someone down through systemic racism, blm and other marginalized groups have more and more power through increasing political correctness. So trying to get someone you believe is a bigot fired because they agreed or approve of something political, is wrong in every way. Taking pictures of people at the rallies, then doxing them and trying to get them fired is a ridiculous and absurd tactic, but it could actually work.

And it hurts me to write this stuff, as I currently have a beautiful, black kitten asleep on my lap, but if she did something to get one of my other cats in trouble in this manner, well, she would get no reparations in the form of dairy flavored temptation treats(her fav).

Sherdog is probably a poor representation of a cross section of society and if it is again those people are morons. You will never entirely eliminate morons who have nothing more going for them then one of the least remarkable qualities such as skin colour. I contend it's still probably a very small percentage of people.

Surprised I missed this. What has progressive Canada done to you? How do you see nothing wrong with what Vagitarian is doing and posting? You are so easily manipulated by people that hate you.

Do you read the articles or just the headlines. This one quote supports exactly what I am saying.

Is that because they are black or in high crime areas where they know they will get a hit.

Crime follows low income. In some communities that's not black people. It could be native or any other demographic.

No those links show you they overtly tell them to go to black and hispanic neighborhoods. Also again, its a chicken and egg problem, yes black people based on historic and socioeconomic factors are more likely to be poor, and poor are more likely to commit crime. But by going off the assumption that blacks are more likely to be criminal, it creates a selection bias that makes officers disproportionally target black men.
As an example, lets take drug use.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...st-gap-in-nine-charts/?utm_term=.5ff83d71d428

to simply the rate of use for marijuana, lets says 3 out of 10(around the 30% cited for most groups of whites for marijuana use) use weed. and about 2 out 10 black guys (20% cited) use it.
but if you look at the graph that shows arrests for marijuana use, blacks are getting arrested 2-3 times more often than whites.

That means basically if an officer stopped and searched 10 white guys and found 3 drug users, it means he had to have stopped like 30 black guys to find 6 black guys with weed. And now when people look at this, they think, wow black guys are a bunch of potheads. Do you see the problem here?

I'm sorry but your logic seems like the type that maintains that poll taxes, literacy tests, and grandfather clause weren't racist because they didn't target race overtly.

You think half the people here want segregation? Come on....

I think you will find more cases of xenophobia then racism.

check out @RIPWarrior he quoted you, and now is about to call you a bitter minority because you dont agree with his claim that he has the right to america on the basis of his skin color, even though he admitted his ancestors came here in the 1800s and had no relation to the founding fathers.

Never called them stupid. You're making excuses for hood life (shit culture). Posting two gifs to prove a point that black people are spending their money recklessly and have created a terrible culture that's not going anywhere is not spamming or racist. Is Chris Rock racist for "they spinnin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: they spinnin"? Black people make fun of black people for spending their money foolishly.

lol GIF blackface problem? There's my daily dose of progressive cringe.

What a pitiful comment. I get up at 5 everyday. I need an hour to get ready for work and it takes me almost an hour to get to work. Depending on traffic. I eat breakfast while reading and replying to mostly progressive cringe. Zero chance you say? Look at my post history through out the week and you'll see that it's consistent in the mornings. Sherdog is an hour behind my time.

Truth hurts.
No, no, its everybody and everything else that is to blame.
Anything less (or more) is racist.

Back