White nationalist should make their 'ethno-state' in Europe not USA. Which country will they choose?

Yeah, it's kinda messed up. The governments themselves use terms like 'visible minority' though in their diversification schemes. I'm assuming the white nationalist types would rather have a place where they are not being diversified by government policy and can be the visible majority without the white guilt stuff. A sanctuary of sorts.

We're not supposed to point it out, but there are normal people who were attracted to the Alt-Right for the very reason that they're being shamed just for existing. There weren't a lot of places you could turn as a white guy, and that's demoralizing. I think we've started to turn a corner, most people recognize the inherent racism in that type of thinking.

We're not supposed to point it out, but there are normal people who were attracted to the Alt-Right for the very reason that they're being shamed just for existing. There weren't a lot of places you could turn as a white guy, and that's demoralizing. I think we've started to turn a corner, most people recognize the inherent racism in that type of thinking.

'Alt-right' is a very large umbrella. From what I can tell, it consists mostly of people who are pushing back against progressive narratives (people of all races). Like Milo is one of the most popular figures, and Pepe the frog meme's are comedy. The WN types are on the outer edge of that, and actual Nazi types are very rare (but make the best bogeymen)

And yeah, moderates get smeared as a matter of political strategy as soon as they push back against progressive talking points and claims, but demonization and endless browbeating polarizes people and pushes them.

There is no place for sanity in this model.

'Alt-right' is a very large umbrella. From what I can tell, it consists mostly of people who are pushing back against progressive narratives (people of all races). Like Milo is one of the most popular figures, and Pepe the frog meme's are comedy. The WN types are on the outer edge of that, and actual Nazi types are very rare (but make the best bogeymen)

And yeah, moderates get smeared as a matter of political strategy as soon as they push back against progressive talking points and claims, but demonization and endless browbeating polarizes people and pushes them.

I agree, not only with it being a large umbrella, but that the left adds to the ambiguity by calling everyone part of the Alt-Right. Shapiro being the most hysterical example next to Milo.

I also have no problem just simplifying things and conceding that the Alt-Right is a racist movement, especially in lieu of current events and in an attempt to find middle ground with more moderate people, but I've seen significant resistance, not only in calling out the violence and racism of the left, but even in conceding that groups like BLM consist of members that are really no different than the radicals in the Alt-Right.

There's very few people in the middle right now who are able to put politics aside and disavow racism on all fronts. It's really bumming me out. I'm tempted to just focus on Canadian politics.

I agree, not only with it being a large umbrella, but that the left adds to the ambiguity by calling everyone part of the Alt-Right. Shapiro being the most hysterical example next to Milo.

I also have no problem just simplifying things and conceding that the Alt-Right is a racist movement, especially in lieu of current events and in an attempt to find middle ground with more moderate people, but I've seen significant resistance, not only in calling out the violence and racism of the left, but even in conceding that groups like BLM consist of members that are really no different than the radicals in the Alt-Right.

There's very few people in the middle right now who are able to put politics aside and disavow racism on all fronts. It's really bumming me out. I'm tempted to just focus on Canadian politics.

haha yeah I hear ya. It's a mess right now, and for people that want to view all sides and reconcile everything it is frustrating. There are a lot of forces working against that.

I find it good for my sanity to not take events like the latest fiasco too seriously. It's sort of like the Travon Martin thing. There is very little moderate, rational discussion going on because people get riled up and the media loves fueling it.

haha yeah I hear ya. It's a mess right now, and for people that want to view all sides and reconcile everything it is frustrating. There are a lot of forces working against that.

I find it good for my sanity to not take events like the latest fiasco too seriously. It's sort of like the Travon Martin thing. There is very little moderate, rational discussion going on because people get riled up and the media loves fueling it.

There's a few YT pundits that I take refuge in that are able to be objective that I listen to just for sanity's sake. Sadly, the WR isn't even that bad, as far as political subforums go, this one is pretty moderate.

There's a few YT pundits that I take refuge in that are able to be objective that I listen to just for sanity's sake. Sadly, the WR isn't even that bad, as far as political subforums go, this one is pretty moderate.

Like Peterson. A refuge for the sane mind.

Yeah I agree the WR isn't too bad overall. It's much more sane than reading MSM typically, because at least you will be exposed to more than one side of things here.

I seriously wonder if White people think a White Nationalist state will work. They magically think any lighter colored resident of Europe automatically qualifies as white. But if by some miracle, they get their own white only country, do they think they will live in harmony? They will splinter and decade old beliefs on race will resurface. In a white nationalist's mind their supposed common non-white enemy is the only thing that binds various Europeans and their descendants. Once they stop being surrounded by non-whites they'll find new ways to disqualify certain groups from whiteness. Just 60 years ago, the Nazis believed Slavs to be subhumans and now they're marching with Nazis for white solidarity. It's just ironic when your name is Stepan szczszczszcovic and you support an ideology that tried to eradicate your ancestors.
Same will go for Irish, Spaniards, Portugese, Sicilians, Greeks, Turks, Armenians, Bosnians and Albanians (any muslim europeans really). And there you go. This is why grouping white people together is just stupid.
You want a country for just Poles? You got it. Country for Greeks? You got it. Country for the English? You had multiple. Country for Russians? the biggest country on Earth is yours. But this country for white people is just inane.

We don't even have to wonder. Believe it or not there was a wonderful time when Europe was free of brown and black people. It's called the entire pre-1950 period.

Let's see how they did:

Europe-only-ArmedConflictsInternational.png

And this is just state vs state. The various internal ethnic conflicts aren't even registered.

But somehow, an all-white nation will be rosy and lovely this time around.

Why do Hispanics especially la raza (brown pride) think they deserve America and guilt free? Why don't they go back to where they came from? Why don't black supremacists go back to where they came from? Same deal with Asians.

Every non Native should go back to where they came from!

Got to love progress lol!
And turn it into a shit hole all over again.

We don't even have to wonder. Believe it or not there was a wonderful time when Europe was free of brown and black people. It's called the entire pre-1950 period.

Let's see how they did:

And this is just state vs state. The various internal ethnic conflicts aren't even registered.

What does it matter what Europe went through some generations ago, or if they were largely white? Do you believe that you can extrapolate the behavior of white people in the US today by looking at a different continent in a different era?

I don't agree with the OP, but what he's suggesting is that white Americans make their own State. A better analysis of what this State would look like would be examining the current culture and values that these people currently adhere to, including economic factors, etc., not looking at 1950s Europe.

Imagine saying that black people would revert to living like they do in sub-Saharan Africa if left to their own devices because we "know" how black people act when they live in a majority black nation. You'd be ignoring a dozen different factors...

I suppose that makes sense, but it's a shame it has gotten to the point that skin color is some notable characteristic that we build societies around. This largely comes from the concept of white guilt and white privilege, where it doesn't matter where you're from, all that matters is your complexion. If you have white skin you're guilty, and in a an ironic twist, even Jews are now called white.

I saw a poster shaming another poster because of his ancestors- for the crime of being white, and he didn't even know where they were from. He literally had no idea what country his ancestors originated from, but he knew that they were guilty because of their skin color.

It's not exclusive to white people, black people get the same treatment. If you're black you're guilty of being a criminal, or you deserve free stuff. It's beyond tiresome.

Don't play the victim, Minorities don't get to choose who is white, Whites do. White people proudly embrace the label of being white. White people on this forum proclaim to own America even though their ancestors came here way after America was being founded. How can we not shame them if they proudly label themselves the inheritors of their legacy?

Japan is an ethno-nationalist model. It isn't so much 'race' as it is ethnic grouping. The nation is built around that, like most nations historically have been.

Really the only parallel I can think of that is creating a brand new state for an ethno-nationalist model is Israel. Or sometimes this can occur from balkanization.
Israel is unique cause jews were spread across the entire world. Even the cases of latin american states is different because the original inhabitants basically extinct losing like all but 2% of their population and the rest mixing in and those states depending on country are pretty homogenous. Venezuela is majority Mestizo, Colombia is as well and etc and the range of differences in color and skin type is less than in America by far or even Mexico.
I think the only way for it to make sense, is basically to say that white people would be the visible majority in this hypothetical place.

So the equivalent scenario would be that if all Asian nations pushed diversification schemes and trended towards having no Asian nations left with an Asian majority population, then there would be some movement of Asians that wanted to live where they would be a majority population.

I am sure if what is happening to Europe started to happen in East Asia a similar east Asian Oriental movement would spring up'. It makes sense that people of the same race would bang together against an external opposition like blacks uniting against white invaders. Sure some sold each other into slavery but Africa is incredibly homogenous.

What I don't get is why there is such opposition to my thread title. Personally I don't have an issue with this if they make it in Europe which is their homeland. Go back to Europe! Lol

I suppose that makes sense, but it's a shame it has gotten to the point that skin color is some notable characteristic that we build societies around. This largely comes from the concept of white guilt and white privilege, where it doesn't matter where you're from, all that matters is your complexion. If you have white skin you're guilty, and in a an ironic twist, even Jews are now called white.

I saw a poster shaming another poster because of his ancestors- for the crime of being white, and he didn't even know where they were from. He literally had no idea what country his ancestors originated from, but he knew that they were guilty because of their skin color.

It's not exclusive to white people, black people get the same treatment. If you're black you're guilty of being a criminal, or you deserve free stuff. It's beyond tiresome.

The point white nationalists are trying to make or 'Nordicists' types is that they want ethno-nationalism but with regards to their collection of European subraces. They are genetically and genotype and phenotype most similar to one another and there are many more closer similarities and often overlaping similarities. What they want is to have some sort of global network of this.

Let's see how they did:

Do you have a comparable infographic for anywhere else? The misguided notion of white folk living peacefully and singing kumbaya aside, I'd be willing to bet there are many regions with more red than Europe on a similar graph.

What does it matter what Europe went through some generations ago, or if they were largely white? Do you believe that you can extrapolate the behavior of white people in the US today by looking at a different continent in a different era?

I don't agree with the OP, but what he's suggesting is that white Americans make their own State. A better analysis of what this State would look like would be examining the current culture and values that these people currently adhere to, including economic factors, etc., not looking at 1950s Europe.

Imagine saying that black people would revert to living like they do in sub-Saharan Africa if left to their own devices because we "know" how black people act when they live in a majority black nation. You'd be ignoring a dozen different factors...

I am suggesting whites who want to live only around whites and are serious about it move out of America those david dukes of the world should learn Hungarian or Ukrananian and move to those countries where they will be more welcomed.

Last edited:
I am suggesting whites who want to live only around whites and are serious about it move out of europe. those david dukes of the world should learn Hungarian or Ukrananian and move to those countries where they will be more welcomed.

I'm confused here, are you Possum Jenkins?

I'm also not sure I understand why such people would move out of Europe?

I'm confused here, are you Possum Jenkins?

I'm also not sure I understand why such people would move out of Europe?

Am I who? idk I post in the heavies and mayberry man. I don't give a shit about american politics or western world stuff really at all since I jusut liken threads of race at times and find your countries politics and orange man to be amusing and a joke. And in mean to say move out of America for europe

Am I who? idk I post in the heavies and mayberry man. I don't give a shit about american politics or western world stuff really at all since I jusut liken threads of race at times and find your countries politics and orange man to be amusing and a joke. And in mean to say move out of America for europe

I see, you mean move to Europe. Well that makes more sense than trying to establish a white ethno-State in America. That ship has sailed, America belongs to Americans, and Americans are a hodge-podge of different ethnicities.

I have no problem if different European nations want to restrict immigration in an attempt to retain their identity. That sounds reasonable to me. That ship has also sailed, but I don't reject the idea in principle.

Good luck. Lol.

Oh I imagine it would be more difficult than russian, ukrainian, which are hard for english speakers but certainly possible. There are immigrants from low iq countries with low Iq's who manage to learn new often difficult languages for them via willpower and immersion. Nothing beats drive and willpower if you love the language and WANT to learn then you can go far, although immersion will always make it much easier.

Let's see how they did:

Ironically, the death of a White Nationalist state would be due to diversity.

Back