White light.

I ate a big cross or overhand right to the chin once and all I could see was this vibrant blue color for what was maybe 4 seconds.

I was play sparring with a thai way back in 2002. No shinpads. And i was gonna duck away from what i thought was a left head kick.. turned out my fight iq was asleep. And it was actually a feint to a RIGHT head kick... So it became force against force. Shin vs head.

<mma3>
So i didnt go down. Bit for a good 15-20 secounds, i only saw this white and grey snow. Kinda like the old television with no signal.

The thai stopped and rushed to check on me. If a fight, he would have KOed me for sure.

yea only happened a handful of times
once a southie walked me right into a straight left and I was still a noob o was squared up probably leaning into it
once I was trying to play slickster before I learned how to actually do it bent right over into an uppercut and took a flush over hand trying to pull a punch when I had no business trying to

once on da streetz
when I was in 4the grade some kids hit me in he back of the head with a rock and stole my stuff
that was nutty. my vision went greenish and I felt cold and shivery all over and lost control of body

Brain stem hooks into all the autonomic functions for homeostasis; s'why hits to the back of the head can be so dangerous.

2 nd episode with car was ....
MR and CT confirmed bleeding in brain substance and some blood clots l still have.
Suregon wasn't able to remove all of them... he actually still was excellent and achieved better outcome than I had expected...

On paper after this shit with car I have MR and CT confirmed organic brain damage.
It isn't massive, still it is CT&MR confirmed organic brain damage.

Btw my writing level in english is impacted cos this, while reading abilities are better etc...I'm capable to meet requirements for CCW license or driver's license, I hate to use car as driver when is dark time and better opt to use some guy or taxi when is dark time...etc...
You ever heard of cerebrolysin? Its a neuropeptide that helps people recover from serious brain injuries it might help you recover some more from your accident even though it sounds like this occured 10 plus years ago.

You ever heard of cerebrolysin? Its a neuropeptide that helps people recover from serious brain injuries it might help you recover some more from your accident even though it sounds like this occured 10 plus years ago.
Yes. I had used this and other stuff too.

While not likely anything might reduce damage already done.
Ofc in order to prevent progress it does help.

Back