White House staff secretary Rob Porter resigns amid abuse allegations

I had respect for Kelly for a minute.
Until he got everything wrong about that congresswoman from Florida (?) and refused to back down or apologize.
Kelly sold his integrity and respect when he choose to defend the Trump admin. The guy is just another swamp creature now.

I like to think I know when Mick's mad and when he's not
This is Yoda testing us, trying to blow our minds about what a Jedi Master can be
The thing is, you have to actually have a sense of humor if you want to use sarcasm effectively.

Idk, he seems as humorous as anyone here.
Who's got the best sense of humor here, after me?
I dunno, you're decent for an epileptic but I'd still consider your sense of humor pretty spastic.

Obviously; me.

I dunno, you're decent for an epileptic but I'd still consider your sense of humor pretty spastic.

Obviously; me.
My jokes will give you fits, then for the afterparty, well go to Little Seizures for some ppizz ppizz ppizzzzzz *convulses*

The "request for a follow-up inquiry" seems to time with Porter's victims being asked by a go-between to downplay the violence they had reported initially. So initial report denied him clearance, WH asked for a follow-up after reaching out to victims to change their stories, victims didn't, FBI came to same findings, WH ignored it until it leaked to the press (probably by Lewendowski).

But of course "they didn't know anything" and "Kelly fired Porter 40 minutes after learning of the new information". That "new information" being it was that the press knew about it now.

Last edited:
So even after the background check/security clearnace file had been closed and Porter couldn't get clearance and even after the WH knew why he couldn't get it - because he's a wife beater - we now learn this -

Kelly sold his integrity and respect when he choose to defend the Trump admin. The guy is just another swamp creature now.
Kelly is a conservative guy from the military. Why would he take allegations of abuse seriously?

Kelly is a conservative guy from the military. Why would he take allegations of abuse seriously?
It's pretty obvious that Kelly is an immoral piece of shit, too. People just attributed positive qualities to him that he doesn't actually possess, because he's a General.

You guys think Trump and admins knew this guy beat his wives and figured it's ok we will hire him anyways?

If it's true which seems like it is he's a pos and that's probably why he is resigning the timing is weird but maybe the ex wives came across each other and talked and decided to come out.

The whole " the best people" about as annoying as "this is it!"

but keep chipping away chips.
I need to be honest and eat some crow here, it Seems like some of them did know which is crazy!!! John Kelly probably should be fired

It will be interesting to see how they BS their way out of this one. Kellyanne is going to have be at her creative best.

The Mooch has spoken

jxXF0TQ.gif

Mooch is auditioning for the CoS gig. He was interviewed on Fox and Friends and went on about how Kelly is there to protect the President, and how he let the President down by keeping Porter around and how Kelly is to blame, not Trump. Trump watches F&F daily during his "executive time" and the segment was obviously Mooch talking directly to an audience of one with his appearance.

Kelly of course fired Mooch mere days after he was hired. So this is all payback. Just like the WH believes Lewendowski leaked Porter info because Hope Hicks dumped him and was with Porter, and Kelly took away his access to the White House.

House Oversight Committee will investigate Porter's employment at the White House.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The House Oversight Committee is investigating the White House's handling of Rob Porter's employment, chairman Trey Gowdy told CNN Wednesday.

"We are directing inquiries to people that we think have access to information we don't have. You can call it official. You can call it unofficial. Those words don't mean anything to me. What means something to me is I'm going to direct questions to the FBI that I expect them to answer," Gowdy, R-South Carolina, told CNN "New Day" co-anchor Alisyn Camerota.

He added that he was "troubled by almost every aspect" of Porter's employment at the White House.

"How do you have any job if you have credible allegations of domestic abuse? Again, I am biased toward the victim," Gowdy said.

Back