White House staff secretary Rob Porter resigns amid abuse allegations

Wife beater? That was just rough foreplay. The guy is sleeping with Hope Hicks, lucky him. Well, he is fucked. No one will hire him and no woman will want to date him.

Any Democrat would happily accept an endorcement from Chris Brown.

Not angry, I just have no patience for fools

un-ironic second sight itt

1pU6.gif

Another satisfied Trump voter lol.
You made a thread, I guess watched the video and still don’t have a clue what any of it meant...all because yo saw it somewhere else and took their interpretation as your own.

That was bizarre and I don't believe for a second he just found out about considering his security clearance was denied

Wife beater? That was just rough foreplay. The guy is sleeping with Hope Hicks, lucky him. Well, he is fucked. No one will hire him and no woman will want to date him.
Who in the White House isn't sleeping with Hope Hicks?

Trump hires Only the Best !

First Porter now this guy:

SECOND Trump staffer resigns after being accused of beating his wife: Speechwriter steps down after his former partner says he ran over her foot with a car, put out a cigarette on her hand and threw her into a wall

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5374575/Second-Trump-administration-staffer-resigns.html

The guy's ex-wife informed the FBI last Fall, of the abuse allegations, when the FBI was conducting a background check. But the WH says the staffer departed after the WH learned of the allegations against him. So the WH didn't bother to talk to the FBI before they hired the guy? Or the WH did know of the allegations but didn't believe it or considered it important??

I know John Kelly is regarded as one of the more dignified Trumpsters cuz I guess people fetishize military service and his son died in Afghanistan but the dude is a fucking despicable piece of trash.
Spoken like someone who is mad that Kelly has cleaned up Trump's White House and given it functionality.

<209Bitch>

I don't know much of his military career, but any goodwill and integrity he had, he has completely flushed it down the toilet. Imagine selling your soul for Donald Trump. Jesus, I would open my belly on national tv.

Man, how much do you love yourself.

Get over yourself, it's embarrassing.

Trump only hires the best, MAGA. Trump's staffing has been a major joke. Hope he feels ashamed of the people he keeps giving jobs to. For a businessman, he seems to lack the ability to find good candidates to fill these positions. Are we even shocked anymore? I dare say most of the people of sherdog would have less turn over.

If anyone thought Trump's appointments were going to thoughtful committed to public service or ideal candidates

<NoneOfMy>

They're fucking retarded mate

Any Democrat would happily accept an endorcement from Chris Brown.
This post is so fucking stupid in so many ways.

For starters, I don't think that they would make Chris Brown their fucking White House Staff Secretary.

And you can't even spell endorsement.

This post is so fucking stupid in so many ways.

For starters, I don't think that they would make Chris Brown their fucking White House Staff Secretary.

And you can't even spell endorsement.

Never said they'd hire him, I said they'd happily accept his endorsement.

Hillary Clinton put out a statement during Trump's State of The Union Speech as to why she didn't fire a high-ranking member of her campaign after he was accused of being a sexual predator, which fits because she also hasn't fired a sexual predator from being her husband, and is it worth mentioning she defended a child rapist in court in the 1980s?

All three cases mentioned above combined has received less MSM coverage than this Trump/Porter situation in the last three days.

In short - If Hillary were President, add this to the pile of predators she's had associations with that the MSM couldn't give a shit about.

And that's why no one else gives a shit.

Never said they'd hire him, I said they'd happily accept his endorsement.

Hillary Clinton put out a statement during Trump's State of The Union Speech as to why she didn't fire a high-ranking member of her campaign after he was accused of being a sexual predator, which fits because she also hasn't fired a sexual predator from being her husband, and is it worth mentioning she defended a child rapist in court in the 1980s?

All three cases mentioned above combined has received less MSM coverage than this Trump/Porter situation in the last three days.

In short - If Hillary were President, add this to the pile of predators she's had associations with that the MSM couldn't give a shit about.

And that's why no one else gives a shit.
So, your answer is "B-But Hilary?"

Jesus that's pathetic.

So, your answer is "B-But Hilary?"

Jesus that's pathetic.

It's spot-on-accurate, and the 'But... But... Hillary' mockery is an admittion you have no response to it.

Thank you, and have a nice day.

Back