White House staff secretary Rob Porter resigns amid abuse allegations

As a staunch Trump supporter I want to say that all men - all real men, that is - know that a woman needs to get slapped around a little from time to time. It's beneficial for them and deep down they know it and are secretly appreciative.

The fact is - let's be honest - a grown woman is really just a little girl with boobs and pubes. As emotional children they sometimes need to be reminded that actions have consequences by being shown the connection between bad choices and physical pain.

It's ultimately for their own good. And if it allows a man to blow off a little necessary steam, too, that's just win/win. To paraphrase holy scripture, "Spare the rod and spoil the wife-child."

I'm confident guys like Kelly and the president would agree with me on this. They know the score.

How can a woman feel safe and protected if they don't occasionally experience thier mans strength?

So is Hicks smart or dumb for having relations with a multiple time wife beater?

You guys think Trump and admins knew this guy beat his wives and figured it's ok we will hire him anyways?

If it's true which seems like it is he's a pos and that's probably why he is resigning the timing is weird but maybe the ex wives came across each other and talked and decided to come out.

The whole " the best people" about as annoying as "this is it!"

but keep chipping away chips.

10 months ago she wrote this!!! Nobody in the wh cared.

It's one thing to hire him entirely another to cover for him after you find out he's a wife besting pos

You guys think Trump and admins knew this guy beat his wives and figured it's ok we will hire him anyways?

If it's true which seems like it is he's a pos and that's probably why he is resigning the timing is weird but maybe the ex wives came across each other and talked and decided to come out.

The whole " the best people" about as annoying as "this is it!"

but keep chipping away chips.
Hm?

I recall Team Trump making classified information a campaign issue.

Currently dating Hope Hicks. He hits her and Trump will have him disappeared.

Women beaters are usually very stealth about it - I hope this is the case here and he's a really good liar because Kelly and Huckabee slobbering about his high integrity and exemplary character is friggin gross given the accusations.
Some of you need to rediscover what the term "accusation" entails.

Trump only hires the best, MAGA. Trump's staffing has been a major joke. Hope he feels ashamed of the people he keeps giving jobs to. For a businessman, he seems to lack the ability to find good candidates to fill these positions. Are we even shocked anymore? I dare say most of the people of sherdog would have less turn over.
Is the staffing even 100% complete, sans ss(lol)?

I know John Kelly is regarded as one of the more dignified Trumpsters cuz I guess people fetishize military service and his son died in Afghanistan but the dude is a fucking despicable piece of trash.

Some of you need to rediscover what the term "accusation" entails.
Yeah because three separate women - two ex-wives and an ex-GF all decided to make up abuse stories and document it at different times during their relationships with the scumbag before he was even in the WH. And the FBI investigated and believed they had enough merit not to grant security clearance to him.

It's an "accusation" unless you have video footage of him actually beating his wife it seems to you. Your sister or daughter comes to Christmas dinner with a black eye and says her BF punched her - you say "Well, you are accusing him of that, but he denies it - how am I to know the truth?".

Lmao is this guy a werewolf? Hes out here posturing like hes gonna hit his wife again

Unreported Detail:

"I stared this guy down. Why didn't the media report on my badassery?"

LOL, what a dork.

Rob Porter looks like a pretty big dude, too. Like 6'2" at least, maybe 6'4". What a fucking pussy to be hitting women. Hope he gets run over by a bus, or someone beats him within an inch of his life, and then sodomizes him.

White House staff secretary Rob Porter resigned today after his two ex-wives came forward with abuse allegations.

What we're hearing: Nobody pressured him to resign, per multiple officials. A White House official said senior officials were trying to convince Porter “to stay and fight.” Those officials included Chief of Staff John Kelly.

https://www.axios.com/white-house-s...ons-9bf97afb-a59f-409f-ba74-8fb7aee20b65.html

The best people. Bravo to Kelly for standing up to defend a wife beater.

You should google Trumps first divorce filings. Not surprised they'd defend this guy too.

Back