White House staff secretary Rob Porter resigns amid abuse allegations

She also dated Corey lewandowski. She's into douchie guys. And the rough stuff.

Haha, she's only "dating" people close to Trump because nothing floats Trump's boat (or judging by his hands, rowboat) like sleeping with his friends partners.

You know Trump marital raped his wife, right?

But Ivana later said that it never happened, and he never got hair plugs.

bag-clipart-4i96jk9iE.gif

Agreed, and I have always hated his face.

_H08-John-Kelley.jpg

I don't know much of his military career, but any goodwill and integrity he had, he has completely flushed it down the toilet. Imagine selling your soul for Donald Trump. Jesus, I would open my belly on national tv.

I don't know much of his military career, but any goodwill and integrity he had, he has completely flushed it down the toilet. Imagine selling your soul for Donald Trump. Jesus, I would open my belly on national tv.[/

So long as he gets to punish and deport immigrants, Kelly's in.

When you endorse and throw money at pedophiles, this is actually somehow a step up in shit behavior that is less shitty.

Fuck anyone who supports this president or this party. You have no principles.

When you endorse and throw money at pedophiles, this is actually somehow a step up in shit behavior that is less shitty.

Fuck anyone who supports this president or this party. You have no principles.

Are cynicism and the laziest of apathy principles?

Hope Hicks: when I'm not involved in covering up Russian involvement I'm also covering up physical abuse

In b4 a bunch of dolts come in and defend a woman beater. I guess that's a step up from defending Roy Moore?
I'm just curious when these events happened and if it's been over a year or two why it took them till now to be willing to say something.

This clown can’t get out of the senate fast enough.

In b4 a bunch of dolts come in and defend a woman beater.

As a staunch Trump supporter I want to say that all men - all real men, that is - know that a woman needs to get slapped around a little from time to time. It's beneficial for them and deep down they know it and are secretly appreciative.

The fact is - let's be honest - a grown woman is really just a little girl with boobs and pubes. As emotional children they sometimes need to be reminded that actions have consequences by being shown the connection between bad choices and physical pain.

It's ultimately for their own good. And if it allows a man to blow off a little necessary steam, too, that's just win/win. To paraphrase holy scripture, "Spare the rod and spoil the wife-child."

I'm confident guys like Kelly and the president would agree with me on this. They know the score.

If you suggest this is a result of #metoo unfairly taking someone down, it'll make it obvious you're an idiot who didn't read the information provided in this thread.

Just wanted to add to my previous post that this is clearly a case of #metoo unfairly taking a good man down.

guys, I'm beginning to think a guy who has been accused of sexually assaulting and raping 19 women doesn't care about spousal abuse.

I recall Team Trump making classified information a campaign issue.

This would be a big story under any other President. I bet this doesn't even make it to Friday.
Would stuff like assault even make it in the press in the past?

If JFK was sleeping with Stormy Daniels and paying her to be quiet, I doubt the press would print the story.

Would stuff like assault even make it in the press in the past?

If JFK was sleeping with Stormy Daniels and paying her to be quiet, I doubt the press would print the story.
Sorry, I was more thinking about the last 40 or so years. Since the 80's. What I consider the modern era of Presidents.

Lmao is this guy a werewolf? Hes out here posturing like hes gonna hit his wife again

Back