[White House Petition] Recognize BLM as a Terrorist Organization - 114k+ Signed

Wouldn't go as far as calling them a terrorist group but definitely a supremacist group in which everyday slides closer to hate group.

So, every member of BLM advocates violent extremism? This seems like an easy way to write off the concerns of an entire race.

I hope they are recognized as a terrorist group just so all those dumb SJWs who hashtag them can be linked to terrorism.

I hope they are recognized as a terrorist group just so all those dumb SJWs who hashtag them can be linked to terrorism.

Why would you want that. Basically everyone could be linked to terrorism, if we go down that slippery slope.

People need to be ridiculed when they deserve to be ridiculed. But to call them terrorists (and taking away their rights), is just too much IMO.

White Whine.

Micah X was not affiliated with BLM, the Dallas police chief stated as much.

I just went on the White House website. The BLM one has 126k signatures. Creating a federal law agency that supervises the behavior of all law agency's has 164k.

We should be petitioning for The Kardashians to be labeled as a terrorist group.

Last edited:
I think 126,000 names is enough to start an official Merkin Retard list. Can we petition for that?

Wouldn't call them a terrorist organization, just a self loathing, uneducated, pity me, group of crybabies.

Some BLM members are opposed to violence to achieve their aims, some are in favor. In that way, they are similar to the Pro Life movement, which I don't think has been declared a terrorist organization by our government.

For the record, I don't think either should be.

So, every member of BLM advocates violent extremism? This seems like an easy way to write off the concerns of an entire race.

The concerns of an entire race?

ISIS believes it has in mind the concerns of all of humanity.

You might want to reconsider your theory.

I think these groups sometimes actually distract people from actually creating policies for the issues they claim to care about. Tea Party, Occupy, and BLM all have just seemed to be character assassinations without finding common ground everyone could agree on change for. I suppose it has some affect on elections, especially the Tea Party six years ago or so but it still doesn't seem to really create solutions and kinda creates more gridlock

The concerns of an entire race?

ISIS believes it has in mind the concerns of all of humanity.

You might want to reconsider your theory.

Does it really? Seems like a stretch, I doubt the leaders of ISIS care all that much about Islamic conquest outside the conquest part. And Islam isn't a race, but that's semantics. Black America has many concerns about their value and treatment in our society, and BLM and related groups are a response to that. Does a lone gunman change that? How much time does the news devote to peaceful protests? Words mean things, and I don't see the case for labelling the entire movement "terrorist". I would like to see a more concerted effort to weed out the violent elements, but I feel you would see similar forces within grassroots libertarian or anarchist groups too.

obama-signing-o.gif

Lol look at the old white people 'I don't understand what he is saying'
I don't really think the issues matter to some of these people. They just love to protest and have nothing better to do with their time.

Does it really? Seems like a stretch, I doubt the leaders of ISIS care all that much about Islamic conquest outside the conquest part. And Islam isn't a race, but that's semantics. Black America has many concerns about their value and treatment in our society, and BLM and related groups are a response to that. Does a lone gunman change that? How much time does the news devote to peaceful protests? Words mean things, and I don't see the case for labelling the entire movement "terrorist". I would like to see a more concerted effort to weed out the violent elements, but I feel you would see similar forces within grassroots libertarian or anarchist groups too.

What I was gathering from your post was that BLM holds the comprehensive interests of the entire black race as its concern. ISIS also lays a comprehensive claim to a world-wide caliphate as the solution to all of humanity's problems.

No one group owns the divisive pious ownership that BLM purports.

As has been stated repeatedly in here, BLM is no more than a divisive, racist group that fixates on skin-color and practically nothing else.

Yikes! For those who don't know - the owner of this Instagram is Isaiah Crowell who is a running back for the Cleveland Browns.

Could you imagine if this was reversed? If a white NFL player posted a pic of a white police officer slaying a kneeling black man, and then encouraged the depiction in writing? I'm sure that would go over well.

This country is a joke.

And laughing my ass off at one of baton rouge plotting assasin's names, trashone. Yep, he had a chance at life

At this point BLM seems more a label or a brand rather than an organization, so I'm not sure the terrorist group label fits. As a whole they sure seem to act like a bunch of cunts though.

Back