White House On Defense After Being Exposed as Architect of Anti-Israel U.N. Action

mcveteran81

Veteran
Banned
Reaction score
Source Link : http://freebeacon.com/national-secu...nse-exposed-architect-anti-israel-u-n-action/

Snippets from article :

"Senior Obama administration officials are scrambling to provide explanations after multiple reports, including in the Washington Free Beacon, identified the White House as being a chief architect of a recent United Nations resolution condemning the state of Israel, according to conversations with multiple former and current U.S. officials.

The Free Beacondisclosed on Monday that Vice President Joe Biden phoned Ukraine’s president to ensure that country voted in favor of the resolution. While the White House issued multiple denials, further reports from Israel and Europe have confirmed a phone call between the leaders did in fact take place.

It also has come to light that Kerry held a meeting in December with senior Palestinian diplomat Saeb Erekat. Documents believed to have been leaked by Egypt confirm that Kerry and Erekat discussed forwarding the resolution, a charge that senior White House officials continue to deny.

White House National Security Council official Ned Price described such a meeting as a “total fabrication,” despite public documents highlighting the powwow between Kerry and Erekat.

However, these claims have been disputed by multiple sources who spoke to the Free Beacon both on and off the record about the situation.

Jonathan Schanzer, a Middle East expert and vice president for research at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, told the Free Beacon that he spoke with U.S. officials in September who admitted that “a U.N. measure of some shape or form was actively considered,” a charge that runs counter the White House’s official narrative.

“We know that this administration was at a minimum helping to shape a final resolution at the United Nations and had been working on this for months,” Schanzer said.

“This isn’t terribly dissimilar from the administration’s attempts to spin the cash pallets they sent to Iran,” he added, referring to the administration’s efforts to conceal the fact that it sent the Iranian government some $1.7 billion in cash.

“The fact is, the administration has been flagged as being an active participant in this U.N. resolution,” Schanzer said. “Now they wish to try to spin this as inconsequential. This was an attempt by the administration to lead from behind, as they have done countless times in the past and which has failed countless times in the past.”

The administration has not yet addressed the discrepancy between its own narrative and that being revealed in the press."

Discuss.

54996528.jpg

I love how you guys expect us to become as enraged over this as you are. I disagree with Obama about many things, but as a U.S. citizen and taxpayer, I applaud him for having the cajones to stand up to this asshole.

Why DOES a retard shitpost the same inane drivel over and over?

I love how you guys expect us to become as enraged over this as you are. I disagree with Obama about many things, but as a U.S. citizen and taxpayer, I applaud him for having the cajones to stand up to this asshole.

What if I told you that Israel needs our money and support, not the reverse

Careful with what you say guys, you could be considered as antisemites.

Good, fuck Israel

I don't want to keep giving them money so they can sell our technology to Chinese. We give them money and there's no benefit to us

The left is sounding more and more like Nazis everyday.

The Hussein is really coming out in Obama lately.

And much more Hussein to come.

Back