"White Civil Rights Rally" ("Unite the Right" 2) Approved for August in DC

I don't even know what that means. I'm 32 years old.
I'm 34 and you should know what it means. It gained attention years ago.

Anyways, the TS sounds shook over some event that doesn't involve a pussy hat or has "pride" in it. Wonder why?

There are many more racist black demonstrations than there are white.
Just when I thought we were all united in making fun of these racists... Rip says something racist.
Everything is racist to the liberal communist fancy boys. Reading is hard guys, but you can do it. #Literacy
"I'm not a racist... I just like to make unsupported, unverifiable blanket claims about other races when presented with evidence of some white people being bigots."

Anyways, the TS sounds shook over some event that doesn't involve a pussy hat or has "pride" in it. Wonder why?

Last edited:
God does it make my skin crawl to have to say that even nazis have a first ammendment right

Poster that said we should all ignore them has the right idea

I saw a group of nazis out at the Renaissance festival trying to cause shock and trouble and everyone just ignored them and treated them like they werent there and they ended up leaving . It can be really hard to ignore trash like that but it does seem to work better than giving them the violence they desire
Nazis? Someone rezzed Hitler and his youth?

@snakedafunky @Deffid

<{vega}>

Just when I thought we were all united in making fun of these racists... Rip says something racist.
Everything is racist to the liberal communist fancy boys. Reading is hard guys, but you can do it. #Literacy

Everything is racist to the liberal communist fancy boys.

This is not true

However a white nationalist rally will be full of real racist not just conservatives who liberals like to call nazis

What purpose does acting like you arent aware of that serve ?

Have fun at the rally! Don't forget your shield.
My best friends are black, my new baby is half syrian, and I like Barack Obama. I don't think I'm going.

This is not true

However a white nationalist rally will be full of real racist not just conservatives who liberals like to call nazis

What purpose does acting like you arent aware of that serve ?
There will be some white racists there, but not as many in number as the black racists that attend demonstrations across the country.

People give these guys way too much attention - that's exactly what they want.

People give these guys way too much attention - that's exactly what they want.
NFL players kneel during anthem = A dozen presidential tweets, thousands of editorials, and hundreds of hours of hyperventilation on Faux News.

An actual Nazi rally in the nation's capital across from the White House = Nothing to see here.

If the organization is actually about uniting people right leaning the should vehemently condem the supremacists.

If it is a supremacist rally everyone including the media should completely ignore them. The cry toddler gets attention, don't give it to them.
Well, FWIW like a lot of very racist people, these demonstrators probably do not think they are racist.

And really their message likely doesn't sound very different than those who claim not to be racist.

NFL players kneel during anthem = A dozen presidential tweets, thousands of editorials, and hundreds of hours of hyperventilation on Faux News.

An actual Nazi rally in the nation's capital across from the White House = Nothing to see here.

They are a very small, loud minority. You should calm down - everything is going to be OK. Nazis aren't taking over the country.

Deeeep breaths.

There will be some white racists there, but not as many in number as the black racists that attend demonstrations across the country.

Black racists... Are you saying they are racist toward white people??

Because of you are saying that, you are a moron.

<Deported1>

Back