"White Civil Rights Rally" ("Unite the Right" 2) Approved for August in DC

As the pièce de ré·sis·tance, they should show this...

Whoa, Muhammed was white and Jesus was black!

tenor.gif

Mind is adequately blown.

I don't even know what that means. I'm 32 years old.
I can tell you don't have a Bullshido.net account. They spend most their time calling traditional martial arts LARPers, that's the first I ever heard of it and I'm 48

lol

you can be proud and white without being a victim-complexed weirdo. for the historically privileged, true equity might feel like oppression.
Why are people even proud of their skin color anyways? Being proud of a genetic RNG? Something you have no control of? Pride should be for accomplishments, not stupid shit like genetic anomalies.

I actually have to be in DC on Aug 6th. I wonder if I have time to stay around as a quiet Asian observer of these right wingers.
go say hi.... Im sure they will welcome you in with open arms

See the people losing their mind at every goal at the world cup, causing literal earthquakes? They disagree with you. It's pretty much everybody. The European teams, OF COURSE, are the most ethically diverse.
Why are people even proud of their skin color anyways? Being proud of a genetic RNG? Something you have no control of? Pride should be for accomplishments, not stupid shit like genetic anomalies.

Because they have no accomplishments of their own to be proud of imo.

You're going to be viciously mauled due to your on avg supreme math scores over whites. BEWARE

There is precedent for this though.

To this day I want to get the real story about the Chinese guy at Charlottesville.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-13-at-8.50.58-PM-1024x556.png

"Hooo-Weeeee!!"

"Break out the tiki torches bois!!"

Back