while some ufc fighters likes to trophy hunt, gina carano as the hottest female fighter ever makes a

It was not in fact true.

LoL

Ta failli mavoir.

Serait pas surpris si yen a qui lont googler par contre.

Lautre par contre semblerait etre vrai....

LoL

Ta failli mavoir.

Serait pas surpris si yen a qui lont googler par contre.

Lautre par contre semblerait etre vrai....

J'aurais aimé que c'était vrai.

Le reseau de Bell aurait planté avec le nombre de fois je les aurait regarder a moi seul.

rofl

Seulement si les photos datent d'il y a dix ans.

Outta curiosity was that you or someone you know ?
It came from someone i know. Well i know them now but the entire thing was sent to me and another poster sort of randomly from a poster i didnt really know. His gf is friends with the gay dude and thats how he got it directly from him. The msgs were between the poster and the gay dude.

It came from someone i know. Well i know them now but the entire thing was sent to me and another poster sort of randomly from a poster i didnt really know. His gf is friends with the gay dude and thats how he got it directly from him. The msgs were between the poster and the gay dude.

Ahh gotcha.

Anybody ever bother to validate the authenticity of the foot tattoos to confirm ?

Was hoping the guy from yesterday would do it and report back lol

Ahh gotcha.

Anybody ever bother to validate the authenticity of the foot tattoos to confirm ?

I think i did once but i do remember someone telling me they did confirm it. Probably wouldn't be too hard, just google cody garbrandt foot tattoos

I think i did once but i do remember someone telling me they did confirm it. Probably wouldn't be too hard, just google cody garbrandt foot tattoos

Its the effort and then having to explain the reason behind the search history to the wife afterwards im allergic too.

Her : baby why is there dozens of pictures of mens feet on our computer ?

Me : Just trying to figure out if this mma fighter is gay or bisexual

Her:

rachels-wtf-face.jpg

C vrai dans Deadpool est devenu un peut grosse.

Avant qu'elle se soit battue, elle était grosse. Elle a commencé à s'entraîner pour perdre du poids.

Dans dix ans, elle sera une baleine.

Ahh gotcha.

There's pics our there, its him

She looks washed up in the last picture.

If you need that much flash, you ain't pretty no more.

No it doesn't just raise money. It keeps huge plots of land. It keeps people employed. It feeds the local populace so that they don't go out and poach. It sustains and is part of a fragile eco system.

I don't think you know what you're talking about. I hate those trophy hunters by the way. They are shit hunters. But they contribute massively.

Fair enough, all your points are valid. Trophy hunting allows for both money, resources, and an alternative to poaching. It’s still not good, it’s just the lesser of two evils vs poaching. Think about it, killing animals is not saving them unless it’s to prevent overpopulation and the spreading of disease. Neither of those reasons apply to trophy hunting. It’s just trading hunting for survival and greed for power and greed.

So, while it’s an improvement to what could be worse, it isn’t what is best. It’s just all that people are willing to do. The ideal would be creating an economy and education system in these regions where the populace doesn’t need to kill endangered animals to survive or to satisfy their greed.

I will agree that trophy hunting is the best we can expect, especially in the short term. It stills feels like a hollow victory though and nobody who cares about animals should see it as nothing more than stop gap to something better. Nore should trophy hunters feel like they are saving the worlds animals. If they would donate the money without taking a trophy, that would be saving the animals.

Back