while some ufc fighters likes to trophy hunt, gina carano as the hottest female fighter ever makes a

Gina is the best looking woman MMA fighter of all time. She also had a pretty good teep.

Just curious how you feel about hunting in the USA or Canada. The license fees do a lot to help the deer, rabbit, grouse, duck and other populations.
I fully support hunting common game. Overpopulation of deer and feral pigs is a public menace in many states.

I just get agitated when people argue that hunting will solve endangered species problem in Africa.

tenor.gif
.. No words are needed, so fine.
tenor.gif

no it doesnt.
https://news.nationalgeographic.com...ng-elephants-tusks-poaching-zimbabwe-namibia/

Eco tourism will save them, not rich hunters trying to buy a thrill.

There is no country in Africa that had increased animal populations after banning hunting. Just the opposite. Look at animal numbers in Kenya before and after. Pick any African country. Without professional hunters, trophy hunters who pay for conservation, the poachers ruin the animal populations.

If we could convince those chinese muslim testicles gave fertility rhinos wouldn't be endangered.

Good for Gina that she got out of the rinky dink shit hole known as MMA.

Trophy hunting preserves endangered species and does more for their survival than animal activists.

Edit; obviously I'd still smash.
Trophy hunting isn't hunting. You pay a guide 5 figures and he takes you to where the animals are. The big dollar hunts have very high success rates. I am a hunter and I have no respect for these trophy hunters.

Trophy hunting isn't hunting. You pay a guide 5 figures and he takes you to where the animals are. The big dollar hunts have very high success rates. I am a hunter and I have no respect for these trophy hunters.
I have no respect for them either. The sad truth is though it does help. More so than any animal activism. Those trophies are usually from farmed animals that are bred for the sole purpose of shooting. They employ some guides sure but cam make it a dead cert when you have man built water holes. They use the meat for the villagers too.

There is no sport in trophy hunting for the most part.

Back