Which Would You Rather See - Conor/Edgar 1 Or Conor/Aldo 2?

This is true, but Frank struggles holding people down and he gets hit a lot. For those reasons I would pick Conor.
Wasn't saying Frankie would for sure win but he would certainly put up more of a fight than Eddie did. He does get hit a lot..... something you want to avoid at all costs when fighting McGregor.

lmao Edgar gets punched a lot! People forget how he got his face rearranged by Maynard, Benson and Aldo. Mcgregor would smash him.

He did take some solid strikes from those fighters. And he ate them. Sounds like you forgot about what he did to Swanson. Ground him to dust.

Conor could win, but he also might take a beating facing Edgar.

I'd rather see Aldo get the chance to get a second belt at LW but Dana would never allow that.

lmao Edgar gets punched a lot! People forget how he got his face rearranged by Maynard, Benson and Aldo. Mcgregor would smash him.

Edgar was robbed in the Bendo fight. Bendo raped Diaz. Diaz raped McGregor and lost a close decision.

Edgar is a much more accomplished LW than McGregor

317_Edgar_vs_Henderson.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

201603_1206_hhefe.jpg

i think conor loses to both guys if thats his next fight. I feel like the time off and all the distractions around him right now are going to hurt his success in the cage. Obviously its making him more money outside the cage so i cant hate on it either

Neither. Conor is too big (name wise) for these scrubs now. Edgar had his chance and blew it. Aldo had 3 chances and blew them all.

Of the more vocal Conor fans, I know about half a dozen who are good posters (Petey, Der Eisbar, MayhemM...). All the other ones seem to be complete and utter retards. What is up with that?
They all seem to suffer from some form of retardation.

He did take some solid strikes from those fighters. And he ate them. Sounds like you forgot about what he did to Swanson. Ground him to dust.

Conor could win, but he also might take a beating facing Edgar.
Exactly! you proved me right....he took solid strikes from these guys, and many of them... he gets hit a lot when he fights great fighters.

Last but not least....lmao ...you cant compare Swason with Mcgregor. Edgar can't do a thing to Mcgregor...sorry. It's just not possible.

Conor fans...

tumblr_o3f1npiGpD1r7eta3o1_500.gif

I am far from a delusional Mcgregor fan. I thought Diaz(2nd fight) and Alvarez would beat his ass. Still think Cucuy and Khabib would stop him and he would get smashed at ww ....but the truth is that you need to be as big or bigger than him to stand a chance. He would lose to some lightweights but Aldo is old, washed up and too predictable for Mcgregor. Same with Frankie, a tiny man in his mid 30's who got squashed by Aldo twice is not going to pull a miracle and beat McGoat.

Edgar was robbed in the Bendo fight. Bendo raped Diaz. Diaz raped McGregor and lost a close decision.

Edgar is a much more accomplished LW than McGregor

What does mmath have anything to do with it? Yes, edgar is a much more accomplished lw than mcgregor as of now but when i pointed out his fights vs Benson, Maynard and Aldo i wanted to show how much he gets hit. His face was a bloody mess, so yeah, he gets hit a lot! ....Mcgregor would definitely hit him square in the face and Mcgregor's left hand is nothing like anything Maynard, Bendo or Aldo has. He will go down.

Last edited:
Aldo but he will never move up and Conor has nothing to prove against Aldo

Edgar my ass. He's just another Urijah Faber who gets treated and talked about like a champion even though he hasn't been one in half a decade.

Back