Which Would You Rather See - Conor/Edgar 1 Or Conor/Aldo 2?

and Alvarez is a bigger, stronger Edgar...)
Conor fans...

tumblr_o3f1npiGpD1r7eta3o1_500.gif

Aldo had his shot, Edgar never got his sadly. I'd say Edgar and Conor, but Edgar is aging as the days go by, so idk.

Let Aldo run that shit back, we all know he is better than that. Especially if he hammers down on Max.

Love to see both fights but I think Aldo deserves it more. Mcgregor will never face Edgar.

Conor vs Aldo 2
Edgar can have his shot after.

either one. Aldo getting and immediate rematch or Edgar getting the first title defense are both reasonable.

but Conor left the division instead. waddyagonnado. then Aldo beat Edgar. and now we get Jose v Max. all outstanding fights.

If you asked me this before UFC 200, I would have said edgar, but now I'll go with Conor vs. Aldo II

I'd still love to see Conor vs. Edgar, but Conor dodged that fight nicely.

Conor Aldo 2 because I feel like an Aldo victory would do wonders for this forum

Conor - Aldo would probably end up with another KO for Conor but Aldo would definitely be much more competitive and I believe he'd give Conor tons of trouble this time around. I just don't see him winning unless he actually commits to wrestling for 5 rounds. His striking is good enough to be competitive but he is not on Conors level therefore another KO.

Edgar is too small simply, he does present an interesting match up but honestly I think he'd fare worse than Aldo.

Mendes full camp would be interesting.

lmao he already smashed both...(Aldo in 13 secs and Alvarez is a bigger, stronger Edgar...)

He's bigger, and physically stronger than Edgar, but Edgar has better striking, better wrestling, better transitions, a better chin, better BJJ, better cardio, and better fight IQ.

Of the more vocal Conor fans, I know about half a dozen who are good posters (Petey, Der Eisbar, MayhemM...). All the other ones seem to be complete and utter retards. What is up with that?

Conor - Aldo would probably end up with another KO for Conor but Aldo would definitely be much more competitive and I believe he'd give Conor tons of trouble this time around. I just don't see him winning unless he actually commits to wrestling for 5 rounds. His striking is good enough to be competitive but he is not on Conors level therefore another KO.

Edgar is too small simply, he does present an interesting match up but honestly I think he'd fare worse than Aldo.

Mendes full camp would be interesting.

Edgar > Full Camp Mendes.

At Lightweight, which of these two fights would you rather see if you could only choose one? Aldo moving up and rematching Conor McGregor at Lightweight (if he defeats Holloway in June) or Frankie Edgar moving back up and fighting him instead?
Whichever one is moving up to LW and contest for the belt

None. Edgar is a smaller, weaker Eddie Alvarez. Aldo would get flattened again, quick. Mcgregor should be fighting real lightweights not smaller fws that he would mangle.
Frankie's wrestling is infinitely better than Eddie's.

Back