Which Would You Rather See - Conor/Edgar 1 Or Conor/Aldo 2?

Lockard The GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At Lightweight, which of these two fights would you rather see if you could only choose one? Aldo moving up and rematching Conor McGregor at Lightweight (if he defeats Holloway in June) or Frankie Edgar moving back up and fighting him instead?

Conor vs Aldo 2 and it's not even close

Conor/Aldo 2. But both match-ups interest me.

Both Aldo and Edgar looked crappy in their last couple fights, but Aldo beat him, so Aldo.

At LW, Conor/Frankie.

Never seen Aldo fight at 155.

why not both?, first Aldo, and then, regardless of the outcome, Edgar. Unless the obnoxious one doesn't want to return to FW

None. Edgar is a smaller, weaker Eddie Alvarez. Aldo would get flattened again, quick. Mcgregor should be fighting real lightweights not smaller fws that he would mangle.

Aldo vs Conor 2. I doubt Conor takes that fight tho.

None. Edgar is a smaller, weaker Eddie Alvarez. Aldo would get flattened again, quick. Mcgregor should be fighting real lightweights not smaller fws that he would mangle.
Edger wouldn't be a fucktard that would get suckered into standing with him.

Aldo 2, Edgar is just to small. Aldo could easily move up weight and maybe if he didn't throw stupid looping punches actually give Conor some trouble.

Edger wouldn't be a fucktard that would get suckered into standing with him.
lmao Edgar gets punched a lot! People forget how he got his face rearranged by Maynard, Benson and Aldo. Mcgregor would smash him.

The rematch. He earned it and was told it would happen. I believe people should keep their word.

lmao Edgar gets punched a lot! People forget how he got his face rearranged by Maynard, Benson and Aldo. Mcgregor would smash him.
but he would still panic wrestle when needed

It used to be Conor/Frankie, because it was a new matchup and I thought Edgar had a better shot of winning than Aldo did.

I still think Edgar has a better shot than Aldo, but either way, they're both significant underdogs. Edgar has maybe 25-30% chance and Aldo has 20-25% chance.

For that reason, I'd prefer the Aldo rematch because the hype would be more entertaining.

Back