Which was more embarrassing Rondas lost to Holly or JJ to Rose?

ronda had been more dominant, finishing every fight. and she had a bigger hype train. she really didnt talk shit about holly until 1 thing on instagram after the weigh in incident she caused herself.

JJ tapping after that mentally weak talk is pretty embarrassing.

I don't care someone taps to strike but don' ttalk so much shit before hand and then look for a way out.

I don't think the KO by kick was, in itself, anything for Ronda to be embarrassed about, rather I think it was her awkwardness during the fight that looked rather embarrassing, because it made her seem to be floundering about rather than fighting like a champion. In comparison, Joanna was beaten, yes, but never made to look awkward and floundering about. She never lost the look of a champion.

ronda was on some crazy bragging about how she a god basically

easily her

The fact that we don't have any memes or gifs dedicated to Joanna's loss other than "LOL tapped to strikes" shows which loss was more embarrassing. Joanna's loss was too quick, too normal looking, without any great money shots or camera angles. Ronda's loss was a true highlight reel. Hell, her loss to Nunes was more embarrassing than Joanna's.

Last edited:
Joanna, like all great champs, made it to the post fight conference.

The fact that we don't have any memes or gifs dedicated to Joanna's loss other than "LOL tapped to strikes" shows which loss was more embarrassing.

Ehhh...I would say, for the lack of media content and/or memes, it’s a function of 1 who was hated more (Ronda) and 2 who was a bigger star (Ronda). Feel free to disregard as that doesn’t fit with the narrative

I’ll say it again the best thing for Joanna is nobody outside of here even knew she lost. Largely because nobody cared

Ehhh...I would say, for the lack of media content and/or memes, it’s a function of 1 who was hated more (Ronda) and 2 who was a bigger star (Ronda). Feel free to disregard as that doesn’t fit with the narrative

I’ll say it again the best thing for Joanna is nobody outside of here even knew she lost. Largely because nobody cared

Eh, considering how much vitriol this forum throws at Joanna, I'd sure they could've mustered up a halfway decent meme of her loss if they could to really pile it on. The fact is that on a visual level Joanna's loss was too quick (but not a flash KO), too ordinary, and not properly shot to be turned into a great meme.

Eh, considering how much vitriol this forum throws at Joanna, I'd sure they could've mustered up a halfway decent meme of her loss if they could to really pile it on. The fact is that on a visual level Joanna's loss was too quick (but not a flash KO), too ordinary, and not properly shot to be turned into a great meme.

You make some good points about proper shooting!! Hahaha.

Funny I do not see vitriol at all towards Joanna. Keep in mind she’s been doing her “bad girl” act her whole run and sherdog always told me Joanna was a “little badass” and the real star of wmma whereas You know who was someone who “acted cringeworthy at weigh ins and wasn’t humble”

This thread is evidence that people here still by en large give Joanna a pass on all her nonsense. For the record I don’t have a problem with either...but one can’t be a bad ass and the other a bully hitch...

Ronda's was worse, and the way she handled it made it 10,000x worse. That might have been the most embarrassing thing in MMA history.
Maybe Rogan was right, she’s a once ever type of athlete... to fall off the cliff flat on her face...lol

those who know fighting know rose is a good striker and definitly posed some threats. i didnt see it as a surprise she won. Those who know fighting knew a superior striker with the ability to keep the fghting standing vs ronda had a chance to beat her. Still it was much more shocking to see Ronda go down like that than it was seeing Joana lose.

Ronda definitely, JJs loss was pretty standard for the UFC. Ronda's was embassaing because she was made to look so amateur. She tripped over her own feet trying to bullrush. She looked like she didn't belong.

Media wise, Ronda. But on a personal level for the actual fight, definitely Joanna. She tapped to strikes and tried to verbually bully and abuse Rose. I don't recal Ronda being that abusive toward Holly.

Back