Which was more embarrassing Rondas lost to Holly or JJ to Rose?

In of the fight itself, JJ. She was beaten at her own game. Ronda's standup has never set the world on fire (don't let Edmund cloud your judgement, her striking has never been any good if you watch closely) so her being completely outclasses standing by Holly is not any surprise at all.

Ronda had by far the bigger hype train however.

Ronda's was a prolonged beating where she was thoroughly outclassed and made to look stupid/amateurish. And the ending was far more brutal and memorable.

Ronda's ego and attitude was far worse so the fall was more embarrassing.

Ronda's striking looked atrocious against someone who knew what she was doing, got murked and was exposed as the one trick pony she was.

JJ's loss was worse.

Rondas reaction was worse (but expected)

Ronda's striking looked atrocious against someone who knew what she was doing, got murked and was exposed as the one trick pony she was.
Yup, and we all knew about Rondas striking (and Hollys)
And JJ got beat at her game by an inferior striker, in about 12 seconds, after talking way too much shit.

Ronda got beat at her weakness, JJ got beat at what she does best.

JJ was never or ever will be on the level of fame and hype that Honda was/is. So Holly's was by far better...
giphy.gif

Still loved to see Rose knock out JJ though, glad to see her as champion...

9564873_web1_2017-11-05t035159z_455057061_nocid_rtrmadp_3_mma-ufc-217-jedrzejczyk-vs-namajunas.jpg

Come on man. Honda's was way more embarrassing.

JJ at least stood tall afterwards even though she embarrassed herself with the trash talk. You learn more about a fighter after a loss than a win. Honda showed her ass.

JJ/Rose was a somewhat competitive fight. Ronda got beat down from the opening bell to getting KO'ed, and she looked like a complete amateur. And Holly Holm's not even that good. Ronda's loss was far more embarrassing.

Ronda-Rousey-Purple-Pillow.jpg
Where in the fuck was it competitive? Dont get me wrong, neither was Ronda's but she didnt get massacred in one round.

Definitely Honda. Epic fall from grace. And then just when you thought she had hit rock bottom, along comes Nunes to move the bottom even lower for her.
Nunes really put the stamp on that one. I've never been a Honda fan, but I did almost feel a little bad for her after that. Realistically that's maybe one of the biggest falls from grace in any sport that wasn't solely and directly caused by substance abuse, gambling, etc. She just talked a lot of shit, showed up to the fights, and got fucking buried on both occasions.

Ronda for sure. She made a total ass of herself before, during and after the fight. Joanna just lost but Ronda was running around the octagon like a total soccer mom.

Both were extremely cocky before the said fights and had an aura of invincibility about them. I think JJ acted even worse than Ronda pre fight but Ronda definitely reacted worse to the loss. What you think sherbros?
I think most embarrassing are their behaviour before AND after their losses...
In a fight one has to win.
But how they behaved before the fight, and how they behaved after their fight? That's entirely up to them... and both took the wrong path

Ronda's fall was unlike anything
She was taking over the world: MMA, TV, Film etc.
Then she got KO'd into permanent hiding, unable to even talk about the fight
All her confidence dissapeared with one headkick

DDMx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Interesting question? Gonna go with Ronda because of the lead up to the dismantling of Ronda and seeing the look in Ronda's eye when she realized for the 1st time she was in over her head...

Ronda was a 1M+ PPV drawing hype machine who got KOed in the main event in front of 55000 people.

JJ got merked in the 1st of 3 title fights that had some decent hype in a smaller arena (albeit more famous).

I think it's Ronda and it's not particularly close

Pretty roundabout way to say Ronda was a star and Joanna never was.....

Ronda's was worse, and the way she handled it made it 10,000x worse. That might have been the most embarrassing thing in MMA history.

Ronda's was definitely more hilarious.

Back