Which UFC fighter would you like to have over to your house and make a nice home cooked meal for?

UFC needs to sign Rachel Wray so I can say her
rachel-wray-31.jpg

WrayChavez2-640x400.jpg

20902835_1749915281728093_82454593170046976_n.jpg

Excluding women

I can tell who id never have over for dinner.... and thats mike perry.

That dude looks like the kind of person who would take their shoes off and put his feet right on the table, make a mess while you are not looking and sweep it under the rug or something

I'd invite Jessica Penne and cook her some pasta; care to guess what kind?
4SDCH0D.png

Tortellini and chicken with pesto sauce

Conor McGregor

He is loaded.

I would put some poison in the food... his suit, watch, car, glasses, phone, wallet will assure me a lifetime of no worries on some island.

Too bad for Connie Jr.

DC if could get someone to cook a good southern meal for him. DC seems like would be awesome to hang with.

Shevchenko sisters, and we would go shooting before dinner

Grasso and Gadelha very close as well

I did have King Mo have me over for nice steak and corn on cobb before...no joke. Much love

100% Sean O'Malley cool dude that likes to get high
103_Roxanne_Modafferi1.jpg

with-sijara-eubanks-to-a-hospital-nicco-montano-will-face-roxanne-modafferi-for-the-titles-inaugural-fly-weight.jpg

I make a good meatloaf with bison and pork. I'd make potato salad and corn on the cob for sides. I'd invite Maia over for dinner. And I'd eat Karolina for dessert.

Excluding women

That dude looks like the kind of person who would take their shoes off and put his feet right on the table, make a mess while you are not looking and sweep it under the rug or something
Now you're just projecting. Mike is nothing but a honest man with great manners.

He'll treat you right if given the chance.

Aleksander Emanialenko. I would be so scared of him I would cook the best dinner I've ever cooked in my life

aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

Now you're just projecting. Mike is nothing but a honest man with great manners.

He'll treat you right if given the chance.
Dont get me wrong, he looks like a great person to hang out in the club with and shit like that...

Not stepping a foot into my place though.

Seems like the kind you would offer him a drink and next thing you know the whole bottle is gone and he is asking what else you got. :D

DC would ate all the dinner and you would starve.
Jones would steal your baby powder, hoping it is coke.
GSP would tell you that he is not impressed by your cooking.
Conor would make you feel poor.
Stipe would turn off the fire if you forget to turn off the oven.

Seriously: I would probably choose Carlos Condit. I always liked the guy.
Ribs, baked potatoes, wine, sativa, crepes for desert!

Because, let's be real, if a sherdogger is going to fuck PVZ is not going to be with his cooking.

Cooking for Jon Jones is literally one of the most heinous acts a human being can commit.

It really depends what do you put in the food.

Excluding women

Plus, you prove that you are not a racist and you have nothing against the black community.

Aleksander Emanialenko. I would be so scared of him I would cook the best dinner I've ever cooked in my life

aleksander-emelianenko-court.jpg

He will probably help you make the bread. And, after that, it would probably be a long night of sweet anal sex... with or without your permission.

1415124105-AUT0bBK.jpg

Emelianenko_monk.jpg

Crocop, I have some grass i'm lazy to cut.

Back