Which UFC fighter faced the most PED users in his career?

Anderson silva is a steroid user too
I mean yeah, but do people really think, taking all the evidence into consideration, that he was using his whole career? He admitted to take some things to recover from one of the most horrific injuries in MMA history.

In addition, what really speaks loudly (in my opinion), is that the drug test he failed was not random. It's not like stingier drug testing finally caught the guy. He would have failed the post fight test at any point in his career but he never had. I think if we're all being unbiased and taking everything into account it sounds more than reasonable that he didn't have experience doing this and hence he got caught on the standard post fight test.

I was just about to post Horn... 120 fights, mostly badly regulated bouts from back in the day...
Also features some known offenders like Paul Harris, Sonnen, amongst many others.
Total fights Jeremy withdrew from : zero

Off the top... think about Yushin Okami:

Anderson Silva
Marquardt
Sonnen
Lombard
Jon Fitch

All of them were popped for steroids.
Chael telling yushin he defeated him convincenly because he was pushing a tire up the hill takes the cake

Anderson Silva fought two guys that got caught with fight-time PEDs, that's something rare to occur.

As far as I can tell most PED busts are either a month prior or on random checks, right?

Shogun fought; Chael, Hendo, Machida, Bones, Reem, Forrest, Villante. Sorry I love them but Coleman, Arona and Randleman were juiced to the gills.

Shogun was juiced in a few fights himself for sure. Can't remember which fight it was, think it was against Kanehara, but I remember Bas and Mauro commenting on how much muscle he had put on since his last fight and how big his shoulder were looking. I immediately thought 'Juice' at the time.

Total fights Jeremy withdrew from : zero
Savage.

Plus he was one of those stinky dudes who would purposefully not wash before fights... That level of dedication doesn't come around very often.

Savage.

Plus he was one of those stinky dudes who would purposefully not wash before fights... That level of dedication doesn't come around very often.
Being triangled with those aromas would be a real treat

Being triangled with those aromas would be a real treat
Even a guillotine would have your whole head stinking...

pit-stop-pity-city-o.gif

Anderson Silva fought two guys that got caught with fight-time PEDs, that's something rare to occur.

As far as I can tell most PED busts are either a month prior or on random checks, right?
Now, yes. Before USADA came in out of competition testing was rare. But Overeem, Wand, Chael, and Anderson all failed and/or ran from random tests NSAC conducted.

Bisping fought

Leben, Hendo, Wand, Sonnen, Vitor, Cung Le, Anderson.
Le's test was fucked up, there no proof he took anything. The lab they used wasn't qualified to do or interpret the HGH test the did.

He might have been dirty as hell, but his case is why the UFC stopped doing its own testing, and part of the reason they brought in USADA.

Anderson Silva has been in there with:

Dan Henderson (TRT user at the time they fought)
Chael Sonnen (TRT abuser at the time they fought)
Vitor Belfort (TRT user at the time they fought)
Stephan Bonnar (Tested posotivie for anabolic steroids right after they fought)
Nate Marquardt (TRT abuser at the time they fought)
Chris Leben (tested positive as well)
Why is Cheal an abuser but Vitor is just a user lol

Plus I bet he has shadowboxed a lot of times.

LMFAO ANDERSON SILVA IS A 100% USADA RATED STEROID CHEATER!!!!

Why is Cheal an abuser but Vitor is just a user lol
Yea. Vitor got a retro Tue for it from the UFC vs Jones, and paid zero attention to the dosing instructions later. He's half the reason it's no longer allowed.

Back