Which UFC fighter constantly breaks your heart?

JayJayMMA

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
We all have one fighter that we are a fan of and will still be a fan of that just never realised career potential or you watch them in a fight knowing they are capable of more but you end up shaking your head in frustration.

Which UFC fighter past or present is this for you? Fighting performances only as too many fighters haven't lived up to career due to other issues.

For me watching Pettis fight is tough, been a fan for years but you just never know which version turns up. End up jumping out of the chair in frustration often.

Being a fan of Brandon Vera has been a punishment too

Watching Rashad's fights post Jones fight also has been tough, he has the skills but just doesn't pull the trigger much.

Excluding Erick Silva of course :)

Uriah Hall.

Dude is gnar-gnar when he's on point, but rarely seems to fight up to his potential.

Jorge Masvidal i want him to push on and take that next step but he never seems to be able to do it.

Cerrone for sure

We all have one fighter that we are a fan of and will still be a fan of that just never realised career potential or you watch them in a fight knowing they are capable of more but you end up shaking your head in frustration.

Which UFC fighter past or present is this for you? Fighting performances only as too many fighters haven't lived up to career due to other issues.

For me watching Pettis fight is tough, been a fan for years but you just never know which version turns up. End up jumping out of the chair in frustration often.

Being a fan of Brandon Vera has been a punishment too

Watching Rashad's fights post Jones fight also has been tough, he has the skills but just doesn't pull the trigger much.

Excluding Erick Silva of course :)
life long bj fan, watched his first ufc fight live. hooked ever sense. ITs been a painful couple years

worst is coming on here to all the newer fans not understanding why people thought he was so good, its hard to defend him anymore

Cerrone, Rumble, Maia, Błachowicz, I was ultra angry and sad after Diaz vs Conor 2, Minotauro, Fedor

life long bj fan, watched his first ufc fight live. hooked ever sense. ITs been a painful couple years

worst is coming on here to all the newer fans not understanding why people thought he was so good, its hard to defend him anymore

I know the feeling, was trying to explain it to a friend who is new to MMA. He was unbelievable to watch for so long but is past the point now and shouldn't fight again

Overeem, he has the skills and abilities to beat down anyone, but he is too chinny and makes made heat of the moment decisions.

I was a huge Jones fan until he started screwing up so much.

I wish Conor would fight more. Breaks my heart that his skills and showmanship go to waste.

I know the feeling, was trying to explain it to a friend who is new to MMA. He was unbelievable to watch for so long but is past the point now and shouldn't fight again
yet I still get hope everytime they announce his come back, it never fails lol.

Shogun is on this list for me too, but after the 27th knee surgery Ive accepted hes not gonna be a killer anymore.

None of these UFC clowns can break my heart.

Back