Which team will Lebron end up next season

Where does Lebron go next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Medical Marijuana Man

Buddah Buddah Buddah
Banned
Reaction score
As a Lakers fan I don't want him. I believe he stays in the East with either Philly or Boston.

LeBron always plays GOAT level vs the Raps in Toronto. Wait til he IS a Rap in Toronto.

i really hope he goes to golden state just to cement his status as the greatest bitch/player combo in nba history

Man imagine Twin Towers, Jrue, and Lebron. That team beats Warriors. Rondo off the bench, cmon son.

Sixers is another great option imo. I dont see how he fits with the Rockets. Harden and Paul are already so ball dominant.

Or sign the minimum with the Warriors and proceed to dick down the league for the next decade.
He's already a billionaire with his endorsements and sponsorships, cement GOAT status by winning more chips.

Man imagine Twin Towers, Jrue, and Lebron. That team beats Warriors. Rondo off the bench, cmon son.

Sixers is another great option imo. I dont see how he fits with the Rockets. Harden and Paul are already so ball dominant.

Or sign the minimum with the Warriors and proceed to dick down the league for the next decade.
He's already a billionaire with his endorsements and sponsorships, cement GOAT status by winning more chips.

{<jordan}

Given how gay the NBA is, I'll go with the Warriors.

A good competitive contest is just too hard. Just bully the whole fuckin' league.

Im guessing the Sixers. Young team with solid 3pt shooters on the bench.

He’s going to my Lakers. And lmao @ a laker fan that doesn’t want him. Guess they’re used to 30 win seasons now.

I think he will try his hand at American football, and join the Browns.

No one really seems to be a good fit, as odd as that sounds.

Lakers - not enough talent to win now, even with PG. Also, he’d have to beat both Houston and GS to get to the finals. Best of luck with that.

Philly - looks good on paper, young team with two really skilled, young guys... but Lebron and Simmons are too similar of players to play together. Especially since Simmons can’t shoot for shit. This one makes much more sense if Simmons actually had a jump shot.

Houston - Harden iso, CP3 iso... Lebron iso? Another weird set up together. I do think this one is the most possible though with Bern and CP3 being butt buddies. Does Harden want to share the show with Lebron though?

Boston - get rid of Hayward and this is the best fit by far. Won’t happen though with Kyrie imo.

Cleveland - wish he’d stay, but their salary issues are just too much to keep Lebron and sign another superstar.

San Antonio - would be cool with him and Kiwi

Lakers - not enough talent to win now, even with PG. Also, he’d have to beat both Houston and GS to get to the finals. Best of luck with that.

Does this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: not know who Lonzo Ball is?

Lonzo with Lebron and PG is easy 98-0

No one really seems to be a good fit, as odd as that sounds.

Philly - looks good on paper, young team with two really skilled, young guys... but Lebron and Simmons are too similar of players to play together. Especially since Simmons can’t shoot for shit. This one makes much more sense if Simmons actually had a jump shot.

Houston - Harden iso, CP3 iso... Lebron iso? Another weird set up together. I do think this one is the most possible though with Bern and CP3 being butt buddies. Does Harden want to share the show with Lebron though?

Boston - get rid of Hayward and this is the best fit by far. Won’t happen though with Kyrie imo.

Cleveland - wish he’d stay, but their salary issues are just too much to keep Lebron and sign another superstar.

San Antonio - would be cool with him and Kiwi
Yeah if lebron can put his ego aside and be a team player in san Antonio, i think they would have a real chance

He’s going to my Lakers. And lmao @ a laker fan that doesn’t want him. Guess they’re used to 30 win seasons now.
if it cant be the warriors, that is my next choice. so long as they manage to keep lonzo that is (doubtful). i would love that as Lavar bitches to the press that Lebron is the number one option over his son who should be carrying the team instead. lebron is just a roadblock to lonzo's elevation as the best player in the league.

Back