Which team is the favorite to win the Champions League

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which team is the favorite to win the Champions League?

Yeah I'd say Buyern sadly.

<[analyzed}>

Right now I'd go Buyern, then Juve and Real.
Bayern can't win the CL. There's no 15 minute extra time in the Champions League.

Juve haven't been as dominant this season as they were 2 seasons ago when they made it to the finals and they've shown they're beatable.

I'd say Madrid are the favorites to repeat or PSG if they can hold onto the ball for 90 minutes at the Camp Nou without allowing Barça to score.

Bayern can't win the CL. There's no 15 minute extra time in the Champions League.

Juve haven't been as dominant this season as they were 2 seasons ago when they made it to the finals and they've shown they're beatable.

I'd say Madrid are the favorites to repeat or PSG if they can hold onto the ball for 90 minutes at the Camp Nou without allowing Barça to score.
Buyern wont have the Buyernliga to worry about from the Quarters on and Ancelotti is a tourne manager.

Juve may not be as good as they were but they got a great side especially defensively and they have Juvea A wrapped up again already so they can focus on the CL

Real will get the easiest matchups until the final like usual so they are always a threat.

I think Barca is finding great form now but probably too little too late. If they can pull off the miracle vs. PSG then I'd say they got a great shot but they blew it in the first leg. PSG ran them off the pitch.

PSG could be the darkhorse if they play like they did first leg vs. Barca. Emery is also a tourney manager.

Atleti is always dangerous, especially now that they are going all in for the CL since they are done in the league.

Real will get the easiest matchups until the final like usual so they are always a threat.
Atleti is always dangerous, especially now that they are going all in for the CL since they are done in the league.
Sergio Ramos extra time header or Atleti PK shootout flop.

<36>

Imagine if Leicester got relegated from the Prem but won the UCL

If UEFA stops rigging the draw and Madrid actually plays a good team then they should get eliminated. I hope atlético wins it all.

How on earth did Barca do this.

Like every year, the CL is insane.

I hope Dortmund gets it but obviously they wont.

Back