Which Superfight is bigger: GSP vs Anderson or Connor?

Anderson is a geezer, how is this a question??

Now that The Spider has an official return date, should GSP’s team be considering this matchup to cement Rush’s legacy further, or is the Mcgregor money train too lucrative to dodge?

Personally I would be more excited for the fight with Andy, but would actually buy the PPV for both, have no interest in seeing Silva bulk up to 205 really...he gets KO’d too easy there imho.

View attachment 408543

Conor McGregor sold ppv for an interview. Conor sells more shadow icing tickets than GSP vs anyone not named Conor

GSP vs Conor.

Conor is a much bigger draw than Anderson.

That is not a statement whatsoever about either mans MMA talent

Now that The Spider has an official return date, should GSP’s team be considering this matchup to cement Rush’s legacy further, or is the Mcgregor money train too lucrative to dodge?

Personally I would be more excited for the fight with Andy, but would actually buy the PPV for both, have no interest in seeing Silva bulk up to 205 really...he gets KO’d too easy there imho.

View attachment 408543

If i'm going to answer this it has to be to my own perception of the question-which is assuming GSP-Anderson 2009-2013, and GSP-Conor today. Given that conor is younger and has less fights in the ufc I think the biggest fight in terms of prestige i'll say anderson-gsp. If we are going off of fan favorites I think GSP-Conor is the "bigger" fight. I'd much rather see gap-anderson though. I think conor-gsp is a bad match-up for conor.

Who is Conor?

One is the GOAT of MMA, now in old man version, the other some guy who NEVER DEFENDED A BELT.

Silva v GSP could be like a sparring match so GSP v McGregor
and Silva v Adesanya

GSP vs Conor now. It’s too late for GSP vs Anderson to grab many peoples attention

Conor probably. The WWE crossover-to-MMA fans love that shit.

Nobody care's about silva anymore except dozer

GSP vs Conor... Anderson doesn't sell like Conor does.
And thats important to you why??? I swear 90 percent of sherdog are financial adviser's for the ufc. Shits pathetic. Delete your account you fucking imbecile.

How does that affect you?
The question was which superfight would be bigger, wasn't it? I said Conor because he brings in a lot of fans outside of the sport, whereas Anderson not so much. Doesn't affect me, I was just answering the question.

The question was which superfight would be bigger, wasn't it? I said Conor because he brings in a lot of fans outside of the sport, whereas Anderson not so much. Doesn't affect me, I was just answering the question.
So when you see "bigger" you think of financial and not which one you'd rather see? Makes sense around here. Fucking casual.

Of coarse the least talented of the three..

Conor
Not the point though. People watch fights/fighters primarily on who or what match up brings the adrenaline. Reasonably so. You prefer skill over sizzle. Don't you do so because skilled fighters bring YOU more adrenaline?

So when you see "bigger" you think of financial and not which one you'd rather see? Makes sense around here. Fucking casual.
Yeah, bigger is a quantitative adjective...fucking dumbass. Lmao.

Last edited:
Back