Which side is being more irrational about MayMac?

Actually it's one of the few posts grounded in pure, indisputable, fact. No blind, delusional, made up bullshit here. Just cold hard fact.
And sentomaru, if you are so sick and tired of it all, why the fuck are you here in the Mcgregor/mayweather forum at all?

Planes fly. There's another post grounded in pure, indisputable, fact that also doesn't address the thread.

I guess it's fine to just completely ignore the thread as long as you state a fact then you're good to go.

Alt Right. Fucking hate SOME of those Alt Right members. So many of them running around social media now days especially YouTube. The press conference and media workout streams were fucking cancer. All the N words, monkey comments and Nazi signs were ridiculous. We all know who they were routing for and why.

Who cares if it's 10 years or 15 years. I don't know for a fact. Do you know for a fact? No, you don't. As far as we know, he has been training boxing for years. So, what makes you so sure someone who has at least a decade of boxing can't box? Yeah, he might not be an A level boxer, but he still has boxing training, just like BJ Penn with 3 years of training and no world championship experience was able to beat much more experienced fighters.

This post completely showcases your ignorance. So, every "boxer" has had "many 12 round fights"? You're to caught up in this idea of "boxer vs boxer". Conor IS A BOXER!!! He is a boxer from the very moment he signed up for a professional boxing boxing fight and trained hard for it. Is he a good boxer? No, he isn't. But he is a boxer. And i can guarantee you that there are boxers with a lot more experience than Conor that would lose to him. You know why? Because being a boxer isn't being a good boxer. You can be a boxer but still be bad boxer.

Now, just to address your ignorance: Plenty of boxers make their pro debut against much more experienced boxers. You do have plenty 0-0 boxers, with 0 12 round fights, that debut against guys with much more experience and beat them. Jeff Horn himself both in the beginning of his amateur career and pro career went against guys that had a lot more experience than him and beat them.

So yeah, your logic is very flawed. You do have many guys with ZERO 12 round experience making their debut against much more experienced boxers. And guess what: they win!

BTW:

Jeff Horn made his debut against a guy who had 9 pro fights.

Shane Mosley made his debut against a guy who had 17 pro fights

Ricky Hatton made his debut against a guy with 69 pro fights

So, i just gave you a few examples of guys with ZERO pro boxing experience beating guys with a lot more experience. And i could spend here all day giving you more examples if i wanted you.

So, your whole argument is fucking flawed. You can have a guy that is just as experienced as Conor, or even less, beating experienced professional fighters.

And again, went out there with only 4 years of pro boxing and not many fights and beat Pacquiao. It doesn't really matter if you think he won or not. You're not the law. It's not up to you to make that decision. Even if he didn't win, he gave him a hell of a fight, just because he was bigger. This was a nobody with little experience against a guy with decades of A level competition.

So, you were lying again about this so called 15 years experience. You seem to do that quite alot! And you still do not seem to understand! Conor has had about four years none stop experience as a boxer. He started when he was 12, and and had his first mma fight at 19. Work out the math!

So, let me get this straight. You believe, when a boxer turns pro, he is facing the best boxers in the division? You mention Hattons first fight, and how many fights he had had. Go check his records. How many fights has the guy won in his whole career? Please let us all know.

How many years boxing experience does a boxer have before he turns pro?

And you just fail to take this in, you really do!

Jeff Horn, you keep on mentioning. Can we agree that he should not have won that fight?

Saying that, he is a professional boxer, who has trained boxing all his life. How can you even compare him with conor, who us not a boxer is beyond me.

I like the way you must be looking at page after page, looking at stats, just to prove me wrong, but you are missing the facts about boxing. Everyone can see that.

There are gifs floating around that showcase some of the bum skills conor brought.

Throw in floyd being 40yrs old, retired, and apparently did not train much and still outclassed, schooled and stopped that Palooka conor.

#heist

There are gifs floating around that showcase some of the bum skills conor brought.

Throw in floyd being 40yrs old, retired, and apparently did not train much and still outclassed, schooled and stopped that Palooka conor.

#heist

Do you read? Or does talking crap come naturally to you?

So, you were lying again about this so called 15 years experience. You seem to do that quite alot! And you still do not seem to understand! Conor has had about four years none stop experience as a boxer. He started when he was 12, and and had his first mma fight at 19. Work out the math!

So, let me get this straight. You believe, when a boxer turns pro, he is facing the best boxers in the division? You mention Hattons first fight, and how many fights he had had. Go check his records. How many fights has the guy won in his whole career? Please let us all know.

How many years boxing experience does a boxer have before he turns pro?

And you just fail to take this in, you really do!

Jeff Horn, you keep on mentioning. Can we agree that he should not have won that fight?

Saying that, he is a professional boxer, who has trained boxing all his life. How can you even compare him with conor, who us not a boxer is beyond me.

I like the way you must be looking at page after page, looking at stats, just to prove me wrong, but you are missing the facts about boxing. Everyone can see that.

No, retard. I wasn't lying. You seem to take everything everyone says literally, which just proves how fucking dumb you are. I obviously don't know for a fact how long he has been training for. It was just an approximation. Given that he started training MMA when he was around 17 and prior to that he had already trained boxing for a while, and given that he is 29 now, we can easily estimate that he probably has around 15 years of training in boxing. At least 11/12 we know for a fact he has. If the real number is 15, 14 or 13, is not important. My point is that he has trained for a good number of years.

It doesn't matter if they were facing the best boxers in their debut or not. My whole point, which you seem not be able to understand, is that you can have zero pro fights and beat someone who has a lot of experience. It has happened.

I don't give a shit who won that fight. I didn't count the rounds. All i know is that Pacquiao, with over 20 years of boxing experience, took a hell of damage from someone who started training boxing very late in life and only has 4 years of pro experience.

You don't have any evidence that boxers who make their pro debut really have that much boxing experience than Conor. Conor has the experience of being under the big lights, which is important, and no amateur boxer has. Conor has the experience of getting punched with 4oz gloves. Conor has the experience of training boxing for over a decade and sparring with boxers, even some professional boxers.

And wtf are you debating, exactly? I just gave you several examples of how less experienced fighters can beat much more experienced fighters. I just gave you several examples of how size, sometimes, can win over skill. Size is an advantage. It doesn't matter if you agree or not. Your opinion doesn't mean shit to me. Size is absolutely an advantage. Is it enough to win fights? It depends on many factors. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

No, retard. I wasn't lying. You seem to take everything everyone says literally, which just proves how fucking dumb you are. I obviously don't know for a fact how long he has been training for. It was just an approximation. Given that he started training MMA when he was around 17 and prior to that he had already trained boxing for a while, and given that he is 29 now, we can easily estimate that he probably has around 15 years of training in boxing. At least 11/12 we know for a fact he has. If the real number is 15, 14 or 13, is not important. My point is that he has trained for a good number of years.

It doesn't matter if they were facing the best boxers in their debut or not. My whole point, which you seem not be able to understand, is that you can have zero pro fights and beat someone who has a lot of experience. It has happened.

I don't give a shit who won that fight. I didn't count the rounds. All i know is that Pacquiao, with over 20 years of boxing experience, took a hell of damage from someone who started training boxing very late in life and only has 4 years of pro experience.

You don't have any evidence that boxers who make their pro debut really have that much boxing experience than Conor. Conor has the experience of being under the big lights, which is important, and no amateur boxer has. Conor has the experience of getting punched with 4oz gloves. Conor has the experience of training boxing for over a decade and sparring with boxers, even some professional boxers.

And wtf are you debating, exactly? I just gave you several examples of how less experienced fighters can beat much more experienced fighters. I just gave you several examples of how size, sometimes, can win over skill. Size is an advantage. It doesn't matter if you agree or not. Your opinion doesn't mean shit to me. Size is absolutely an advantage. Is it enough to win fights? It depends on many factors. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

You still do not fucking get it do you! Why are boxers so superior when it comes to boxing. Because they train every day with boxing. MMA fighters do not have that luxury. Have have to train their hands, legs, grappling, ground game, submissions. They have to learn a whole bunch of martial arts, not just boxing!

I do not have any evidence that people who make their pro debut, are no better than Conor! Fucking seriously! They have to go through the Amateur ranks first. , before that, they would have been boxing training for years.

So, what you are saying is a boxer who has spent years training and going through the Amateur ranks, Conor is just as good as them. You think boxing is that bad!

You are absolutely clueless, and the more you post, the more people will see that!

Both guys made big claims. One guy did exactly what he said he was going to do and the other didn't even come close. There's nothing debatable about that.

Not he came close. Saying he done better than the haters are saying, considering he is not a boxer.

Not he came close. Saying he done better than the haters are saying, considering he is not a boxer.

when your expectation were ultra fucking low ... i mean really ultra fucking stupid low, then yeah ... he did well. for my sister for example, he did well, cuz she thought he was a BJJ guy lol

when your expectation were ultra fucking low ... i mean really ultra fucking stupid low, then yeah ... he did well. for my sister for example, he did well, cuz she thought he was a BJJ guy lol

He done well because he hit Floyd right up to round nine with counters, body shots and jabs. That is why he impressed me.

You still do not fucking get it do you! Why are boxers so superior when it comes to boxing. Because they train every day with boxing. MMA fighters do not have that luxury. Have have to train their hands, legs, grappling, ground game, submissions. They have to learn a whole bunch of martial arts, not just boxing!

I do not have any evidence that people who make their pro debut, are no better than Conor! Fucking seriously! They have to go through the Amateur ranks first. , before that, they would have been boxing training for years.

So, what you are saying is a boxer who has spent years training and going through the Amateur ranks, Conor is just as good as them. You think boxing is that bad!

You are absolutely clueless, and the more you post, the more people will see that!

Dude, you keep saying dumb shit. I mean, telling me shit that i've been saying everyone since ever in this forum. I always told everyone that there is a difference between training full time and training only 20% of the time. I always defended that Conor wouldn't beat Floyd. You're just stupid. Go read my posts from the past and you will see this is exactly something i've always said.

Now, what you don't understand is this simple fact: Some people are able to achieve more with less training. I will repeat: BJ Penn beat world class champions without having 10% of their experience under his belt.

So, the fact that someone doesn't train boxing full time doesn't mean they can't beat someone who does. Talent and size can do wonders, and you have many examples in combat sports of people with little training beating people with decades of training. Why you keep ignoring this and writing dumb shit is beyond me.

Oh, and it's funny how you keep pretending you are this great boxing expert, when apparently you don't even know that not all pro boxers had an amateur career.

Fighters that had zero or very few amateur fights:

Muhammad Qawi, Wilfredo Vázquez jr, Billy Conn, Kohei Kono, Steve Robinson, Anthony Mundine, Salavador Sanchez, Jose Luiz Ramirez, Roberto Duran, Saensak Muangsurin.

And this is just a small sample. There are a lot of boxers who started their pro careers with 0 amateur fights. And there are even more pro boxers who started their careers with a very small number of amateur fights. Something you can barely call a career.

So you're basically just showcasing your ignorance. I don't even understand exactly what your point is.

Is it that size isn't an advantage? Wrong.
Is it that the more experienced and skilled fighter always wins? Wrong.
Is it that all pro boxers have amateur careers? Wrong.

What's your point, exactly?

I personally fought that would be by May by decision or Conor ko May because in MMA he is a great KO artist, i was staggered how boxing is so much evolved regarding a punching hability and everything around that MMA.

And he had a longer reach, way heavier and way younger, and Floyd looked like was a light sparring session for him.

For me Conor is the best p4p in MMA, but in boxing is total bum.

Just look at what side is making excuses even though they "won".

Floyd proved he was the better boxer, but that's not good enough for them. They want to see Conor pay for all his "crimes" like some fucking weirdos. They have serious issues that need to be addressed by a licensed professional.

Dude, you keep saying dumb shit. I mean, telling me shit that i've been saying everyone since ever in this forum. I always told everyone that there is a difference between training full time and training only 20% of the time. I always defended that Conor wouldn't beat Floyd. You're just stupid. Go read my posts from the past and you will see this is exactly something i've always said.

Now, what you don't understand is this simple fact: Some people are able to achieve more with less training. I will repeat: BJ Penn beat world class champions without having 10% of their experience under his belt.

So, the fact that someone doesn't train boxing full time doesn't mean they can't beat someone who does. Talent and size can do wonders, and you have many examples in combat sports of people with little training beating people with decades of training. Why you keep ignoring this and writing dumb shit is beyond me.

Oh, and it's funny how you keep pretending you are this great boxing expert, when apparently you don't even know that not all pro boxers had an amateur career.

Muhammad Qawi, Wilfredo Vázquez jr, Billy Conn, Kohei Kono, Steve Robinson, Anthony Mundine, Salavador Sanchez, Jose Luiz Ramirez, Roberto Duran, Saensak Muangsurin.

And this is just a small sample. There are a lot of boxers who started their pro careers with 0 amateur fights. And there are even more pro boxers who started their careers with a very small number of amateur fights. Something you can barely call a career.

So you're basically just showcasing your ignorance. I don't even understand exactly what your point is.

Please don't make up shit about BJ you don't know. Stick to boxing dork.

There you go again!

Physical advantages mean crap if you are inexperienced in boxing. How many times do I have to explain this to you! Floyd has 20 years experience dedicating his life to boxing. Conor had a few years when he was a kid, and 3 months training.

Floyd would set not be classed as a c level fighter. Where the he'll did you get that from! Yes, he is not the same boxer, but you are talking about one of the greatest, if not, the greatest boxers of all time.

And even if he was a c level boxer, are you saying Conor was a c level boxer? You are making sound like co or should have beaten him or something because he is a c level boxer.

Conor is not a boxer! This was his first professional fight!

So connor went from being «the best boxer we've ever seen in mma» to «he's not a boxer .only got three months training, was his first pro fight»

Off course there are boxers who went straight to pro and done very well. When you look into some of these rare cases where they have done well, it is not like they some up one day, suddenly wanted to do boxing, then had their first fight. They would have been training for years. Just like Wilfredo Vázquez jr, he trained in boxing for years before turning pro, look who is dad was.

But most boxers have to go through the ranks. That is just the way it is.

But before I address your post, please explain what you said about BJ penn?

As a non boxing fan, I know you must have been searching google for hours getting your stats about boxers and boxing, but with BJ penn , think you have made a mistake there.

Last edited:
So connor went from being «the best boxer we've ever seen in mma» to «he's not a boxer .only got three months training, was his first pro fight»

He is one of the best strikers in mma. But there is a difference! You would know this if you were a fan.

I would say the side who actually thinks Conor did anything but get outclassed and beaten up outside of the first three rounds. I'm a Conor guy, but the reality is you could count the number of actual punches he landed on one hand, and you probably wouldn't need to use all you fingers to count even then. That's terrible for thirty minutes of what was essentially a sparring session.

The biggest thing to come out of this is that the myth of Conor's left hand has forever been shattered. Everyone was laughing and mocking his complete lack of power, which will do tremendous damage to Conor's brand and the mystique of his "touch of death" left hand.

Please don't make up shit about BJ you don't know. Stick to boxing dork.

Yeah, I think he looked all over the internet for stats to back him up. Made a mistake with NO, and proves my point that he is clueless. He will avoid this thread now!

Back