Which seasons of TUF did you actually watch most/all of?

Whatever one Bisping/Mayhem were on

Some damn good fighters on that season too

All of them until TUF Live. That one sucked so bad that I was never able to get interested again.

I just saw that season 28 (28????) started. Thinking back, I only watched a few seasons:

I only caught the finale of TUF 1, seeing the amazing
TUF 2 was the first season that I watched most of. I became a huge Rashad fan cause of his performance
TUF Hughes vs. Serra (I wasn't super interested, but I was home at the right time to catch it when it was one)
TUF Rampage vs. Evans (cause it was an awesome rivalry and Kimbo/Roy Nelson on the show really helped)

That's it for me though. I never really watched any seasons after that.

Started with season 1, watched all of them through Lesnar-Dos Santos. Caught finales after that.

I've watched a lot and Season 5 was probably the best. The one with Nate, Andy Wang, Manny, Corey Hill (RIP), Karo (one episode) and a few other crazy people. Most stacked TUF group of fighters ever along with season 1 and 14.

Season 14 Bisping vs Miller was hilarious and made me wish that Miller had beaten Bisping. Diego Brandao and Akira are for sure insane. It was infested with pranks too. Great fights too.

Season 10 Rampage vs Evans was funny but had shitty fighters. From NFL football players to Kimbo Slice (RIP).

Season 3 Ortiz vs Shamrock was good too. Bisping somehow got into a feud and several argunents with someone deaf. Worst Bunch of fighters besides Bisping and Hammill.

Season 20 all strawweights is underrated. Hot girls all in the same house for 6 weeks. Lot of feuds over the dumbest shit. Hilarious at times. The fights were OK. Some had crushes on the coaches lmao.

Season 4 the comeback, which was my favorite. So much back story between those guys and you already knew everyone.

I also caught the entire original season on the marathon reruns.

Junior two Saints/bork - chicken salad into chicken shit

Mayhem vs bisping

Couple of the other early ones

The only seasons I haven't watched are: ATT vs Blackzilians I quit halfway through, TUF China, any of TUF Latin America and TUF Brazil 2 and 4. Seen the rest.

Season 1 for obvious reasons.

Season 5, felt bad that Gabe Ruediger made such a fool of himself, yet created the classic cake meme.

Whichever season was Danzig vs Speer. Danzig looked like a jerk and Speer looked like a top prospect....until Rumble took his soul.

I think the best season was the one with Nate Diaz on it. Also, really enjoyed the season with Mir and Nog coaching (had Ryan Bader, Vinny Mag, etc and of course the infamous Junie Browning)

I haven't watched any past I believe the HW season with Kimbo and Roy. I can't believe they're up to #28 now... is it really still popular?

I watched a lot of the Ronda Tate season simply because I enjoyed seeing them aggravate one another, and seeing Ronda's borderline psychotic behaviour was fun. But that is it.

We also saw Edmund apparently spits on the floor - inside. He did this during his confrontation with Dennis Hallman that Ronda had to rescue him from. Embarrassing.

I’ve watched every single season they have aireon on TV since season 3.

I haven’t watched TUF since the Kimbo season.

I watched some of the one with Bader (I think it was Bader). Wasn’t really into it prior, still am not into it.

Up until the last few years all of them. Lately I just glance at the training then watch the fight.

Bits and pieces of the first few seasons and then some of Mir-Nog. I think the coaches challenge was soccer and Nog turned out to be the only person from Brazil to never play the game.

I watched all of Season 1 and 2 (when there were still challenge games) and Season 4 but as much as I liked UFC back then, I couldnt get into a drunken man-drama reality show and TUF just got worse in that regard. Saw the entrance fights of a lot of other seasons, but didnt care about the rest of the season until the finale.

I watched Rampage/Rashad.
Bisping/Hendo
Koscheck/GSP

Maybe a few more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back