Which Ring to Cage Thai Pad and which Punch mitt?

Alphabrainz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm trying to take advantage of the last minute sales from R2C. I've bought one of their Elite Thaipads from MMAHQ before and they sucked, but I'm willing to give it another shot.

Are the Geltech Thaipads any good? I've never seen one with a triangle piece on the bottom part for the forearms before.

And with all the other types of Punchmits, Elites Deluxes, etc. I can't differentiate between their line...

I have a pair of Platinum Gel tech Catch n feed micro mitts and they are unreal for working on speed and combos, very comfortable. Also just got Deluxe air mitts extra thick recently and again, excellent, sooooo comfy, great for power and heavy hitting.

How big are your hands? Most of the mitts at my gym won't fit me.
I wear a size 8.5 glove or an XL for most disposable ones.

Ok so I ended up buying the Air Mitts, but not the deluxe with extra padding. And also the Catch N feed.
I looked up the Deluxe Muay Thai Pads I had and I decided not to buy their Geltech Pads because of how bad the other one was.
I ended up buying the Thai Pads from Triumph United so hopefully those are good because they're made in Thailand.

Back