Which rapper has the best voice?

Maybe not "the best", but a few current ones I dig are Krizz Kaliko, Yellawolf, Danny Boone(REHAB) and Stevie Stone.
They all have unique voices, and can all switch between singing decent hooks and rapping.

My 7 year old says that Ed Sheeran is better than The Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy, Gunshot and Naughty by Nature.

She's not going to enjoy our next 570 mile drive to South West France, then.

The dude from Us3 who was on the song Cantaloop.

Eazy, Nate Dogg and Pac are the easy answers for me, I agree with Freddie Gibbs and various Bone Thugs. To throw a different name out, Lloyd Banks.

B-Real sounds like he's got baby nuts

RZA and Method Man are probably my 2 favorite strictly voice wise. Meth has got that little lisp thing going on which gives him a unique sound.

Uniqueness wise, I always liked Big Syke (rip), Mystikal, and B real. I thought Chamillionaire had a good voice too.
Fuck I completely spaced Cham. He's got an awesome voice, cadence, delivery. He's a total package MC.

Fuck I completely spaced Cham. He's got an awesome voice, cadence, delivery. He's a total package MC.
He's someone I thought would take off, the song Ultimate Victory is usually in my regular rotation.

Back