Which pro boxers can Conor beat ?

Joe Rogan's Kettlebell

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
or be competitive with?

Paulie is the obvious choice, but i'd give it to paulie by decision with a full camp

anyone else?

giphy.gif

Anyone outside the top 20-25.

Notice that the first two suggestions in this thread, as per usual, were smaller fighters.

If we're talking about guys in his proper weight class, middleweight, he wouldn't even be competitive with anybody above the regional level.

He can handle some 8 rounders with mixed success. Keep the top 30 away from him and he can get few wins

If we're talking about guys in his proper weight class, middleweight

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Conor is a welterweight you dumb ass. Deal with it.

And as already said, plenty of people have said he can win in pro-boxing at the weight him and and Floyd fought at, and he proved in in the fight.

No one wants to hear your pansy whining anymore. Fuck off before I block you.

Lmao, I bet you think you could beat Conor too. What a lonely, sad, fat fuck you are.

Did I say that you little cunt? I said boxers. You think he can beat pro boxers in a boxing match? Bullshit. He has no punching power and no balls.

He can't beat anyone that's at least a C level boxer. He could maybe beat some can or other really terrible boxers, but nobody actually good. And his chances of beating anyone in boxing are even smaller now. The element of surprise is gone. We already know what he can do. It's much easier to prepare for him now. The mystery is absolutely gone. Any decent boxer will clean his clock without much effort.

Back