Which peak LHW fighters ever you would favor over peak DC?

Peak Houston Alexander puts him to sleep

Rashad in his prime would have given him a competitive fight and probably Machida, he threw that knee to the body from out of nowhere.

Nobody, Gus had his advantages and still could not do it! There would be very few at HW that I would favor against DC as well. Cain vs DC, Stipe vs DC, Prime Nog vs DC, and Fedor vs DC would all be 50/50 to me but I think DC would run through all LHW (with exception of GOAT Jones) and most all HW except the few I listed above and those would be coinflips.

I would favor over peak DC some HWs: peak Stipe, peak Cain, peak Ubereem, peak Werdum and peak CroCop, with peak Fedor and peak JDS - 50/50 fights.

Peak Liddell destroys every single lhw in UFC history .. now Liddell vs jones though would be fun but Liddell would catch jones and put him to sleep..
f1ighu.jpg

dm9q2d_th.jpg

5le1jo.jpg

66z2n7.jpg

<36>

Starting to get tired of responding. Glover is awful lol. He is. The fact that he is a top tier fighter is one of the reasons the division is so bad.

And yea, Gus definitely turned his back to Cormier and ran from him several times. I actually rewatched it last week during my lunch break for work. It was pretty similar to what Overeem was trying to do to Stipe. That's not footwork lol.

How is he awfull?
He actually is Chuck's pupil and his better and more rounded version.

The problem is that he's getting old and got a lot of mileage, that's why
he couldn't compete with young athletic guys like Jones, Rumble, Gus.

I would favor over peak DC some HWs: peak Stipe, peak Cain, peak Ubereem, peak Werdum and peak CroCop, with peak Fedor and peak JDS - 50/50 fights.

Fair enough…could argue both ways and have a valid argument!

Maybe Machida, but I think DC would murk all of them.

I don't see it. Chuck had some very slick TDD and on the off occasion he did get taken down he'd get right back up. The only fighter I've ever see do it better has been aldo

Rampage GnP'd him in Pride. DC would kill him.

Rampage GnP'd him in Pride. DC would kill him.
Rampage was probably juiced to the fucking gills fighting in pride. Plus chuck flew all the way over to Japan for that fight. When they fought again chuck was on his down part of his career. Chuck would fuck up dc and make him cry

Rampage was probably juiced to the fucking gills fighting in pride. Plus chuck flew all the way over to Japan for that fight. When they fought again chuck was on his down part of his career. Chuck would fuck up dc and make him cry

Rampage beat his ass in the States too. What's prime Chuck's best win? Tito, Vitor, Babalu? You pickin any of them to challenge DC?

Randy was able to finish him. DC would bodyslam him.

The guy has only ever lost to the greatest fighter ever. He bodyslammed Barnett and one-punched Bigfoot ffs. He'd probably KO Chuck standing tbh.

Rampage beat his ass in the States too. What's prime Chuck's best win? Tito, Vitor, Babalu? You pickin any of them to challenge DC?

Randy was able to finish him. DC would bodyslam him.

The guy has only ever lost to the greatest fighter ever. He bodyslammed Barnett and one-punched Bigfoot ffs. He'd probably KO Chuck standing tbh.
Alistar or randy 2.

I don't see him closing the distance on chuck and not getting dropped

I'm not sure if I'd favor any over DC, but I think a prime Rampage would probably have the best shot. He should be able to keep it standing and also should have the advantage on the feet. Prime Chuck would be interesting as well.

Lot of MMAth in this thread. DC is one of the best LHW's ive seen. But who knows what fighters from 10 or 20 years ago could or couldn't beat him.

Bones is the only one I know.

Umm didn't we just see peak DC? Clearly it's Jonny Bones!

Back