Which one of these retro mini consoles would you guys be interested in?

Neo geo X already came out. It had poor emulation but came with a sweet aes case and usb neo geo stick. Pretty snazzy once unlocked and you added in your own games.

Neo geo X already came out. It had poor emulation but came with a sweet aes case and usb neo geo stick. Pretty snazzy once unlocked and you added in your own games.

I saw Ashens review of it. It did look slick especially when cracked.

3dos and turbographx arent worth making. No one would buy those. If you really need it that bad,go on fuckin ebay,you loser.

Whoa whoa whoa, kiddo, i sided with you against the big bad Dizzy. TG16 is 1 id be interested in and i did buy a Turbo express years ago, before emulators.

Id get a tg 16 one, IF it came with turbo cd games. I actually owned a tg16 but never owned the overpriced piece of shit turbo cd, so if i bought a mini, id be getting shit ive never tried.

Beyond that, we all know where i stand with emulators.

Yeah I'd go for genesis - I'll probably get snes mini if I can get ahold of 1

images

None. Fuck Mini Consoles. :)
If it dont come with ALL(or at least most) of the games,for super low prices,y'all wasting your cash.
3dos and turbographx arent worth making. No one would buy those. If you really need it that bad,go on fuckin ebay,you loser.
Sheebus. Show me on this doll where the threadstarter touched your mom...

upload_2017-7-6_4-51-19.jpeg

Back