Which one of these PS Vita games should I start first?

Quinton Overeem

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'd like your recommendation. I have these games and dunno which one should I start first :

- Gravity Rush
- Toukiden
- Soul Sacrifice
- Persona 4
- Child of Light

A while ago, I started Persona 4 until that thing appeared and never played again :

616MdobQjVL._SY355_.jpg

I love JRPGs but I'm not into that kind of stuff.

I wouldn't have to ask If there was more games like Yakuza, Bloodborne, Nioh, kingdom Hearts, Until Dawn, RE4,5,6,7, Doom, Fallout 4, Watch Dogs, Mafia, Mass Effect Andromeda, Horizon, XCom, Dishonored, Ghost Recon, Hitman, Dark Souls, Far Cry, Diablo, Sudden Strike, Shadow tactics, Cities Skyline, Dirt Rally, Street Fighter 5, Battlefield 1, FF12,13,15, Evil Within, Outlast, Metro, Silent Hill, Wolfeinstein etc.. on PS Vita (Fuck You Sony)

But anyway, which one would you recommend Sherbros?

Last edited:
I say stick with Persona 4. Teddy is just there for some comic relief and you don't have to use him in your party. The story gets a lot better, it's worth a run through even with a goofy character. It's one of my favorite JRPG's, right behind FFVII.

I love Monster Hunter, but I could not get into Toukiden or Soul Sacrifice.

Gravity Rush was fun for a bit, but I'm an RPG guy and Action games don't hold my attention long.

Child of Light is in my backlog. Everyone says it's great but a little short.

Not sure if you've played through Salt and Sanctuary, but it's a great little 2D metroidvania game with a Dark Souls feel.

I say stick with Persona 4. Teddy is just there for some comic relief and you don't have to use him in your party. The story gets a lot better, it's worth a run through even with a goofy character. It's one of my favorite JRPG's, right behind FFVII.

I love Monster Hunter, but I could not get into Toukiden or Soul Sacrifice.

Gravity Rush was fun for a bit, but I'm an RPG guy and Action games don't hold my attention long.

Child of Light is in my backlog. Everyone says it's great but a little short.

Why did they need comic relief for? Without it, we basically have a great thriller game (with murders). Forgot about the big nose guy, pathetic.

Persona 4 and gravity Rush are good, salt and sanctuary and darkest dungeon are excellent.

Persona 4 and gravity Rush are good, salt and sanctuary and darkest dungeon are excellent.
They both look great. But it seems that I'll never do them, I don't do digital games. Wish I could buy them on Amazon.

P4G for sure, Teddie ain't shit when you can have a team of waifus all willing to do anything to please you :winkyface: by really it's just a great game.

If not I'd say one of the Hunter games. Monster hunting is good fun.

Persona 4, recently finished my first runthrough not to long ago and wished i'd played it sooner

Back