Which one of these mma vs boxing matchups mma have the best chance of winning?

brian

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What's the most competitive matchups and which one does our mma fighters have the best chance of winning in a boxing match?

1. Conor vs Mayweather
2. Stipe vs Joshua
3. Cody necktat vs lomachenko
4. nate diaz vs canelo/ggg
5. nick diaz vs canelo/ggg

What's the most competitive matchups and which one does our mma fighters have the best chance of winning in a boxing match?

1. Conor vs Mayweather
2. Stipe vs Joshua
3. Cody necktat vs lomachenko
4. nate diaz vs canelo/ggg
5. nick diaz vs canelo/ggg

I guess you'd have to go with Stipe simply because it's HW and the highest % of potential fluk'ish KO win.These are just stupid,you could have at least used boxers that are way out of their prime,looked horrible lately or just simply aren't very good in terms of top level boxing.Instead you use the best guys in the world lol.

3, I like both and the matrix would probably win, but of these options I'd say this is the closest

3, I like both and the matrix would probably win, but of these options I'd say this is the closest
Lomachenko is the best boxer on this list; he'd steal Cody's soul within 2 rounds. I suppose Stipe would have the best chance simply because he hits the hardest of all these MMA fighters. But the reality is that none of these matches would be even remotely competitive.

Back