Which "mythological" fighters are more likely real?

tenor.gif

Fully roided Ubereem is one of the most destructive forces in combat sports. Dude went on a huge run literally caving in faces and putting everyone out cold. Then he took a break to win a K1 GP and KO Badr Hari.

USADA era Econoreem is a shell of his former self.

Sea level Cain is bullshit to me. Not that Cain isn't a badass at sea level, more that he fought like a badass in the Mexico City fight against Werdum as well. I rewatched that fight last week and Cain was pressing forward with constant pressure the entire fight. The only problem is Werdum was outstriking him an countering his pressure extremely well. The entire time Cain is applying constant pressure yet losing exchanges Rogan is incessantly going on about how the altitude was affecting Cain. Which is understandable if Cain had ever slowed his pace down, but he didn't.

Mile-high Werdum is a more real thing than Sea-level Cain IMO.

Motivated BJ is definitely real.

He'd murk Khabib.

that fight in Troy between Hector and Achilles was dope

it was real to me

Fedor definatly got overhyped after Cro Cop. Bas Rutten did an interview for Sherdog after the GP and he said that a wrestler with freaky boxing could give Fedor trouble...
Download.jpg

70 percent hendricks

only thing that beat him was bad vegas judges

This talk of TRTor makes me remember how bad I wanted juiced up Vitor to rematch a juiced up Anderson

Little did I know regular Anderson was juiced up Anderson lol

There’s plenty of proof that Motivated BJ is real.

Sea Level Cain is fake news. Like Santa clause and women’s rights.

Back