Which move is more pro?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How could someone train day in and day out and still do this? I mean I trained so hard but not at these guys’ level and I wouldn’t even dare expose my chin like this!!! So what’s going on here?
giphy.gif

ERRWz0.gif

You don't know what you would and would not do in those isolated events.

Bader got caught by a lifelong Karate guy who is a precise counter puncher. Aldo tried to start off aggressive but perhaps forgot how Conor has both power and accuracy, to go with the willingness to take a punch in order to land one.

Adrenaline, stress, agression, the random chaos of free fighting.. How does it work

The Bader one was after a round and a half of failing to close the distance.

The Aldo one was a perfectly set trap by McGregor.

Bader got caught by a lifelong Karate guy who is a precise counter puncher. Aldo tried to start off aggressive but perhaps forgot how Conor has both power and accuracy, to go with the willingness to take a punch in order to land one.
Yes I agree or he just took a dive maybe! Just remember before that fight he was undefeated

Shit happens in a fight. No matter what training you have if you see something you think may be an opening and go all out for it you very well could be left exposed. You have to be disciplined but we also want guys to attack and go for a kill and in doing that you take on risk.

Shit happens in a fight. No matter what training you have if you see something you think may be an opening and go all out for it you very well could be left exposed. You have to be disciplined but we also want guys to attack and go for a kill and in doing that you take on risk.
True, but Conor is known for left hook so why do just that?

cant have this conversation without the innovative uppercross

The Bader one was after a round and a half of failing to close the distance.

The Aldo one was a perfectly set trap by McGregor.

Yep, I think Bader was frustrated more than anything. Regardless, leading with your face isn't a good look. Especially when Machida karate is at the other end.

How could someone train day in and day out and still do this? I mean I trained so hard but not at these guys’ level and I wouldn’t even dare expose my chin like this!!! So what’s going on here?
giphy.gif

ERRWz0.gif
tenor (60).gif This beats both. Hands up, splits his guard, and kicks his face off.

Back