Which Mopar are you?

I meant more about the bump up at the C pillar, not the actual rear.

didn't put that much thought into it, but obviously you did. Those jimmies got seriously rustled by a picture of a Mustang? Hmmmm, wonder what you are overcompensating for
images
I just dont like mustangs, and I REALLY hate that movie. Double whammy.

giphy.gif

how the hell can you hate Bullet?

I had a roomate years ago that would watch it constantly, he was a huge Steve McQueen fan but for some reason that movie was his go to. You see or hear any movie 2 or 3 times a week for months on end, its enough to drive anyone mad.

Tough choice between the 71 Cuda and the 70 Challenger

ee4cf47b146fb5d561adf7f2e1f632ca.jpg

I'll likely never own something like this but it haunts my dreams.

Anyone like 1970 Coronets? They look like they were inspired by the batmobile to me.

iu

Let's gay this shit up even further.

ENOLD.jpg

I kinda dig it tho

None of the above. I'd have to go with my 1st car, a 2 door 69 Dodge monaco. Thing was yuuuuuuge and could fit a school bus in the trunk. A short one. It was in mint condition and I paid $200 for it as nobody wanted a land yacht. Like the picture, but in sweet, sweet 22 year old faded red and Kragars wrapped in BFG T/As. Lol. Was kind of a cool oddball ride for a young stoner to have.

T2eC16Jw4FIZsTys0OBSNonfrG60_57-e1410562265845.jpg

I had a 1966 Dodge Polara that was light blue with a 383 in it. This thing was a giant.
dodge-polara-1966-9.jpg

I also owned a 1984 Dodge Daytona Turbo
f90cadbee6f6cb2916241eb239e38781.jpg

I am not a Miura, but I aspire to be.

1971-lamborghini-miura-sv-47.jpg

chevelle.jpg

71 Chevelle SS with a 454.

My buddy had a Shelby and it was a slow POS. It didn't even handle that well considering it's an over sized go kart. I had a Geo Storm GSI that would walk all over the Shelby.

I had a 1966 Dodge Polara that was light blue with a 383 in it. This thing was a giant.
dodge-polara-1966-9.jpg

My buddy used to have the same year Polara. You could fit about 30 dead midgets in the trunk of that thing.

Not surprised at the lack of interest here. I bet if I posted "Which hybrid are you?" this bitch would have blown up into a 20 page thread.

To all you real men that posted in this thread, if I ever catch you in Arkansas, I'll buy you an Oly.

iu

My buddy had a Shelby and it was a slow POS. It didn't even handle that well considering it's an over sized go kart. I had a Geo Storm GSI that would walk all over the Shelby.
It was front wheel drive so its handling will never be great and it was I think like 8.5 seconds 0-60 so no speed demon. It was an okay car but it was a Mopar nonetheless.

My buddy used to have the same year Polara. You could fit about 30 dead midgets in the trunk of that thing.
It really was a big car. I got it for like $200 in 1986 from a guy that owned it since 1966. It was garage kept in nice shape. It was faster than you would think when looking at it. A true boat.

Back