Which lightweight fighter you want to stay in fight shape and ready for UFC 229?

Chivas GDL

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Which lightweight do you want to be ready for that call.

El cucuy is the only one for me

Lee would be a very dangerous fight to take at the last minute. I'd just hope that they could get it done.

I really doubt Lee can make 155 on short notice. Or ever.

Kevin Lee is training and if they book him vs Pettis that will clearly be the insurance policy. Ideally is Ferguson is healthy he deserves the first shot if for whatever reason Conor or Khabib don’t make it to the cage

Tony is training like an idiot and hashtagging 229 so it'd better be him. Wouldn't mind Lee as the backup to the backup.

Tony v. Pettis
Lee v. Iaquinta or Poirier if Nate doesn't fight.

giphy.gif

Kevin Lee

Is Gregor Gillespie 155?

El Cucuy is the only choice.

Great match up with either guy, would be a win win for everybody.

Tony is training like an idiot and hashtagging 229 so it'd better be him. Wouldn't mind Lee as the backup to the backup.

Tony v. Pettis
Lee v. Iaquinta or Poirier if Nate doesn't fight.
Lee is the worst possible fight for Porier. I think Porier can beat a few people Lee would lose to but styles make fights and Lee is a horrible match up for Porier. Even Khabib with his clinch, bodylock, judo/sambo TDs would be better than Lee's shooting, folkstyle wrestling TDs for Porier.

The Man. The Myth. The Legend. The GOAT Of All GOAT's. The HERO. The One They Call...

Andy Wang!!

Back