Which legend will get out of losing streaks first?

JacJeanFinger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
They have not scored a win for more than 5 years and they still want us to believe they're relevant. Why don't they choose the right opponent and win so they can say they're not dead yet?

1. BJ Penn
2. Nick Diaz
3. Kazushi Sakuraba
4. Josh Koscheck
5. Bob Sapp

Over 5 years No win.......and they're not ashamed.

I think there's still life left in Sakuraba, that guy is a warrior unike the other 4 losers on the list, unlike the other 4 guys I think he wants to win every time he's in the ring he just hasn't been able to put things together

There should be a TV show about Ken Shamrock called "looking for a way out"

a TV crew would follow Ken as he tours various seedy promotions across the country looking for the perfect place to take a dive

it could feature a segment where his brother Frank tries to tell him "Ken you're old, you can't do this anymore, you should go out with a win before it's too late" and Ken replying "No way"

Sapp beat Akebono in Rizin's 2015 NYE, you don't see it on Sherdog page because it was considered a shootboxing bout

It is over 3 years since Gomi won. I wish they would let him fight BJ for an easy win.

There should be a TV show about Ken Shamrock called "looking for a way out"
"

Ow Ow Ow Ow My knee !!!!!!

I think there're plenty of match ups Rizin can plan for Ken's final years.

Vs Severn
Vs Rutten
Vs F Shamrock
Vs Funaki

Plz...no Sakuraba

BJ will beat Siver

This could be the correct answer.

Sapp beat Akebono in Rizin's 2015 NYE, you don't see it on Sherdog page because it was considered a shootboxing bout

It was considered a shootboxing bout but it wasn't?

It was considered a shootboxing bout but it wasn't?

I wouldn't even call it a "fight" lol
crazy bout, ref stopped the fight every minute for weird reasons

You should watch it, only for the lulz

Kid Yamamoto has not won in 6 years

His last win was in may 2010, Ken Shamrock's last win was in November of the same year

His sister has not won in 42 years and 100% of her loses are on national TV with her family ringside

His nephew has recorded only his second win recently against some bum with a 1-4 record to improve his record to 2-2

Brother can you spare a dime

Fedor should be on that list.

They have not scored a win for more than 5 years and they still want us to believe they're relevant. Why don't they choose the right opponent and win so they can say they're not dead yet?

1. BJ Penn
2. Nick Diaz
3. Kazushi Sakuraba
4. Josh Koscheck
5. Bob Sapp
6. Fedor Emalianenko (lost to Fabio and was KO'd by Meathead)

Over 5 years No win.......and they're not ashamed.

Fixed.

I think BJ is still capable of getting a win and since he's the only guy that seems interested in fighting I'm going to go with him. Saku could probably submit some low level guy too and I wouldn't put it out of Rizins capabilities to make it happen.

I don't see Kos, Sapp or Diaz fighting again.

Back