Which is your favorite Anderson KO win?

Forrest...... If you were around when that fight happened, it has to be ranked right up at the top in the HOLY SHIT moments of the sport.

I remember it being more of a "wtf ? That's it?" Moment for me personally. I was a filthy casual at the time and my uncle built Silva up like the goat and he built forest up like a tough son of a bitch that would never quit.

Then it ends with a fucking jab.

My personal favourite is Leben because of the ~100% flurry accuracy.
Fryklund was a work of art.
Forest was sheer soul-sucking hand mastery.
On Franklin 2 you could see the "oh not, not again" look on his face.
All hail the highlight reel GOAT, the fighter who made it look easy, who moved like Neo dodging bullets, who could cast Soul Trap with a jab.
HATERS F*CK OFF =]

Forrest definitely to see that fake "lionheart" toughness evaporate.

cropped_Weidman.gif
It’s like a real man ktfo a ped cheater.

Anderson had some gangster KOs in MMA. Funny that such a seemingly soft man is able to be such a beast in the cage.

So many great ones. To name a few:

Leben one is like a mortal kombat flawless victory.

Griffin one for going full matrix.

Of course, the Newton one was a classic.

So many to choose...

The combo he put rich down with in the second fight is so precise and violent. Good god the poor guy had no clue where to protect himself and was hitnflush with every single shot. Beautiful moment for Anderson

The Belfort KO,but i like the timing of the punch that led to the Marquardt stoppage. Not so much hard as perfectly timed and placed.

obvious choice would be Belfort but i will go Leben just for the amount of punches he landed in such a short amount of time. Did he even miss any?
spider-leben-ufn5-e1499096148289.jpg
Wasn't quite a KO but that was hands-down the most dominant beat-down I've ever seen. He had a strong accuracy of 100% until Leben went down at the end and Anderson swung and missed as Leben was going down.

Fucking unreal.

It's also easily the best UFC debut ever

Franklin destruction was just amazing, twice.
The thing about that fight is Anderson had done so much damage in a very short amount of time,you knew Franklin wasnt gonna have enough left to take the fight back,even if he had survived the 1st.

forest was the best. That fight he was on the matrix shit.

The Leben fight because I barely knew anything about Anderson before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back