Which is the greatest FINAL FANTASY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about Tactics has me starting another play through.

Have a PS3 hooked up by my treadmill and popped that FFT PS1 Greatest Hits in that bad boy. :eek:

Ha, nice necro. Looks like this thread is old enough that its poll got purged. I'll see if I can reboot it to add a new one!

*Edit*
Not seeing an "Add Poll" option. Looks like these older threads are locked down.

Ha, nice necro. Looks like this thread is old enough that its poll got purged. I'll see if I can reboot it to add a new one!

*Edit*
Not seeing an "Add Poll" option. Looks like these older threads are locked down.

So, repost the OP into a new thread, with a poll, and also include some of the best responses from this thread.

Might as well tag everyone that posted in this thread, that are still active anyway.

My vote is 6. The only other ones I've played are 5, 7, and 9.

6 blew my mind as a kid, and beating that game for the first time has always been one of my greatest video game memories.

Edit: Now noticing this thread is three years old, so I guess my vote don't count for jack. I was wondering why a mod thread didn't have a poll.

I played the original, 7, 8 and 9 and for me it was probably 8.

Kefka's laugh still haunts me. Asshole.

That and Tactics. Cannot choose between the two.

VI is the best Final Fantasy, the best SNES game, and the best JRPG.
Its tough to say what the best SNES game is,but its def top 3....I agree with everything else

is like the Fedor of games.

VII is easily the most overrated. The story's actually pretty cool, but mangled by the translation, and the graphics probably hold up worse than any game in the series.
That doesnt mean it's overrated. When it came out it was amazing,and just cos the graphics are dated,years later,doesnt mean this wasnt one of the best games ever made,because it is.

VI

or 3

are probably the best of the best.

So, repost the OP into a new thread, with a poll, and also include some of the best responses from this thread.

Might as well tag everyone that posted in this thread, that are still active anyway.
If I do that I would just link this thread in the OP of the new thread.

I'll leave that to a Plat. Any plat who wants to remake this thread with a poll is good to go by me. Feel free to copy and paste any text from my OP. In fact, if someone does, I'll lock this thread and add its link to the OP of the new thread so it doesn't siphon traffic.

6 and Tactics are god tier. Delita is the most complex character in Final Fantasy. He's got layers bro.

VI. Don't know why people have such a boner for VII.

FF2 or FF6, I loved 7 but locke, sabin and terra were like blood god damnit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back