Which is the biggest UFC mistake ?

Reebok, NSAC, USADA, TRT, immidiate rematches, wolf tickets, WMMA, rules that allow stalling... Not sure which one to pick, maybe the last one.

Reebok without decent compensation for fighters led to loss of talent and an increase in everyone needing to be a controversial WWE style character.

Also, letting personalities get bigger than the sport. Entire divisions are being held hostage for money fights.

It made me happy as HELL, but they should've delayed this for another year or so.

source.gif

Reebok and the sale screwed the fans and the fighters.

Hopefully the fertitas are smoking cigars and banging hot broads, at least someone won.

Keep hearing "USADA is bad for UFC"

Yet nobody can provide a shred of evidence that it's done anything negative. All confirmation bias.

This isn't baseball you dumb Sherdog moron goofs. It's a fucking sport where people can get crippled, mentally handicapped, or die. Cheaters who juice deserve every bit of punishment they get and more.

The Reebok deal was terrible for the fighters. It was also bad for the fans because it took away an avenue for fighters to show their personality. I liked some of the creativity fighters used to show with their gear, both in the cage and during weigh-ins and walk outs. I find it a little nonsensical because UFC seems to expect fighters to carry the load in terms of self promotion. Call me old fashioned, but I always thought promotion was the promoter's job.

As a fan, it's WMMA, watered down cards, and lack of exciting pay per view events to get riled up for.

Mostly WMMA though.

Bringing the fucking rebook , bringing fucking wmma , promoting the fucking non-fighters in sage and paige and letting this man go
217_Gegard_Mousasi.0.0.jpg
Fucking AMEN... brain fart of the cage fighting decade- letting Armenian assassin walk to biggest competitor

USADA, CM Punk, the Brock exemption, Rory, Mousasi, Reebok and focusing too much of their investment into single athletes like Ronda & Conor.

Back